• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi whatsup! New member and first time poster.

scorpion

Hi everyone, this is my first post and im new to this forum.
Im a 28/29yo male (today is my bday):shortcake:, and decided to make an account and join today.
Mainly because i had no contact with other ppl within the spectrum in my personal life b4, and i am interested in other peoples lifestyle atm, in relation to the broad spectrum.

I hate politics, generalization, politically correctness, and all of that other BS that makes communication difficult between humans, and generates hate. So thank god i turned off that branch of this forum.

I was 'wrongly' diagnosed at a very young age with autism and add, which turned out in a later stage of life being PDD-NOS (officialy diagnosed, and makes much more sense)
I fall into the high functioning category, with normal to high intelligence. If that stuff does even matter?

Anyway im looking forward to use this forum, gain more knowledge and insight, and maybe get to know some of you all. (Sorry for any possible spelling mistakes, English is not my native tongue)

upload_2019-11-4_12-23-22.png

Hi, welcome to the forums! Also don't worry, you English is rly good, I couldn't even tell it wasn't your native language

Hi everyone, this is my first post and im new to this forum.
Im a 28/29yo male (today is my bday):shortcake:, and decided to make an account and join today.
Mainly because i had no contact with other ppl within the spectrum in my personal life b4, and i am interested in other peoples lifestyle atm, in relation to the broad spectrum.

I hate politics, generalization, politically correctness, and all of that other BS that makes communication difficult between humans, and generates hate. So thank god i turned off that branch of this forum.

I was 'wrongly' diagnosed at a very young age with autism and add, which turned out in a later stage of life being PDD-NOS (officialy diagnosed, and makes much more sense)
I fall into the high functioning category, with normal to high intelligence. If that stuff does even matter?

Anyway im looking forward to use this forum, gain more knowledge and insight, and maybe get to know some of you all. (Sorry for any possible spelling mistakes, English is not my native tongue)
Welcome to the forum Scorpion, and Happy Birthday!!!!

New Threads

Top Bottom