• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi There

Beverly

Euthanasia Redux
V.I.P Member
Well, too old to be undiagnosed, but here I am. I score high on all the evaluations I can do. Can't go to a doctor so, I guess self diagnosed is all I'll get.

Anyway doesn't really matter now, I've got my life and, I'm doing okay - don't see much changing for the rest of my life so I guess leave well enough as is.

Welcome aboard! :)
I hope you enjoy the community here, we are a human cornucopia of personalities, with many self diagnosed folks.
Best wishes.
image.jpg

Well, too old to be undiagnosed, but here I am. I score high on all the evaluations I can do. Can't go to a doctor so, I guess self diagnosed is all I'll get.

Anyway doesn't really matter now, I've got my life and, I'm doing okay - don't see much changing for the rest of my life so I guess leave well enough as is.

Beverly. Welcome home, many of your friends are here and we have waited for your voice. I read a couple of your posts on another thread and hope you post here often. We are all over the spectrum here and I am confident that you will be comfortable with us because we are all with friends.

Hi Beverly, and welcome to the forum :) I don't think there's a maximum age you can be diagnosed - I didn't get diagnosed until I was 41, and there are many others here who have been diagnosed even later in life, in their 50s or 60s.

Hello Beverly, like you I am in my 40's and undiagnosed. I hope this site is as good for you as it has been for me. Welcome and good luck!

Hi & Welcome,
many many of us are undiagnosed and quite a few are leaving it at that.

New Threads

Top Bottom