• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hi hi hi

Grubby

My name is Grubby, and I stole that name from a Starcraft 2 player.

Other than that I think a lot about sex and death. I take my medication, see my therapist.

I tend to annoy people.

Good to have you here, Grubby. Sex and death are two things that happen constantly all over the world, and none of us would be here without them. It seems perfectly natural to be thinking about them a lot.

This is a big board, and I'm a little intimidated. I don't want to make people mad or anything.

I'll try to be selective in what I reply to at first. :)

Welcome, Grubby! Don't be intimidated: we tend to not be an angry confrontational lot. Opinions, interests & ideas vary, but we respect each other immensely. Welcome to AC! As for sex & death, many of us think about those subjects in lots of ways too since sex brings us into the world & death cancels that lease (rather abruptly sometimes).

Just relax & be yourself: you don't need to try to fit in. There's plenty of room for unique characters.

Just relax & be yourself: you don't need to try to fit in. There's plenty of room for unique characters.

I will second that. We have a great diversity of members and we all accept each other's uniqueness. The unwritten rule on this forum is to be non-judgmental.

My name is Grubby, and I stole that name from a Starcraft 2 player.

Other than that I think a lot about sex and death. I take my medication, see my therapist.

I tend to annoy people.

Sex and death are cool topics here and many of us, myself included, annoy people.

Okay great - thanks everyone! :)

I'll just try to keep my more taboo interests in the adult section, as I don't wish to offend anyone.

New Threads

Top Bottom