• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

JellyBean

Your local hug-dealer
Hey guys, I'm a fourteen yr old bi girl and I'm looking for people to chat up with. Hope i can atleast talk to one person and become friends, but no pressure ya know.
I like anime, movies, tv shows, baking, art, comics, music and books.
You don't have to have the same interests as me, I'm open to talking with anyone! As long as you're a nice person: )
my email: [email protected]

upload_2017-7-14_8-0-52.png

Heii, welcome! :)
I am a bit older than you, though I am part of the LGBTQ+ community as well and I like TV shows, movies, art, music and books :)
You will find many friendly people on here and likely people who share your same interests :)

Ah, thank you so much^^
Heii, welcome! :)
I am a bit older than you, though I am part of the LGBTQ+ community as well and I like TV shows, movies, art, music and books :)
You will find many friendly people on here and likely people who share your same interests :)
Thank you! I've been wanting to talk and make more friends, especially autistic and lgbtq ones^^ but it's kinda hard, though I'm sure I'll have a good time here: )

welcome to ac
Hey guys, I'm a fourteen yr old bi girl and I'm looking for people to chat up with. Hope i can atleast talk to one person and become friends, but no pressure ya know.
You don't have to have the same interests as me, I'm open to talking with anyone! As long as you're a nice person: )

Ah, thank you so much^^

Thank you! I've been wanting to talk and make more friends, especially autistic and lgbtq ones^^ but it's kinda hard, though I'm sure I'll have a good time here: )
It can be quite hard to make friends, I understand that all too well. I am always looking for Autistic and LGBTQ friends as well.
I consider the people on this site to be my best friends!
You have found the right place! :)

the previous neighbours across the street had a female ginger short haired cat called fig
the short-haired version of yours she was so sweet

be careful about putting your email address on the Internet
trolls scan sites

Hi, I'm seventeen and I don't think I'm LGBTQ but who knows, right? ;) I also am a book/comic fan and will not turn down a good anime. Welcome.

the previous neighbours across the street had a female ginger short haired cat called fig
the short-haired version of yours she was so sweet
She sounds absolutely adorable! My cat is a mix of perser and norwegian forestcat, His name is Sofus:3

Welcome jellybean! Cute cat, I used to have a Norwegian forest cat called Jesper, unfortunately it died a few years ago. Majestic critters!
I'm a bi woman, 31 y/o (god I feel old haha). You came to the right place if you're looking for friends, this place is super friendly. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Welcome to AspiesCentral, @JellyBean. :)

I like movies, TV shows, music and books too.
What are some of the genres or specific ones you enjoy?
My fav type of music is punk, 70s pop and disco.
When it comes to more visual entertainment my fav genres are coming of age, drama, animation, anime, indie and sci-fi.
I LOVE the x-files, little witch academia, twin peaks, harry potter, freaks and geeks and stranger things.
My fav books are the perks of being a wallflower, Ravneringene, Veronica decides to die, "will grayson, will grayson", percy jackson, etc, etc.

New Threads

Top Bottom