• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey all! :)

jujubee98

I am a 20-year-old female from Canada. I am unofficially diagnosed with autism but my Therapist and I are pretty sure that I have it and that I am high functioning (I stim, get sensory overload and rock occasionally when I listen to music or get excited) I am officially diagnosed with anxiety. My interests are Kpop, figure skating and just music in general. I also like to go for walks in nature, Surf the web, watch tv (I love Brooklyn 99 and Bob's burgers especially) Having autism and anxiety became more of a challenge once I entered middle school. Its been always been hard to make friends. I am getting better dealing with it slowly. I have a support system (My mom and my cat) But sometimes it's not enough so I came on here.

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process! :)

Hi jujubee98 :)

welcome to af.png

Welcome jujubee98!
My support was my Mom and a cat too.
I lost them. This is a good place to come to at night before I go to bed. It really helps.
Hope it helps you too.

New Threads

Top Bottom