• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

help see a girls aspis

jaredis1

if u know 1 that is not takin and cid of cute tell me

ps i was on youtube and i seen a vid of that 1 girl so i came and i have a os that i made
it is win black it is 1/3 vistu 1/3 xp 1/3 mac and i have 25 emails 1 is on my email server but that 1 girl said"the school unform"she hated it me too i am peke at what i eat,were,use,go(web), and i am 13 so i wud like to know what haptin win she was 13-15

<removed>

Hey Jared, welcome to Aspergic forums. :D

I don't think you would get much luck with dating at these kind of forums but yea, the only way you can do that is participating more and getting to know one another and so on.

Enjoy your time at the forums and happy posting.

- superboyian. =]

I don't feel like I can be nice to you, do I have to be nice to you?

...but considering your spelling, proclaimed age and attitude, I'd say: "Fat chance, buddy."
And those emails really were not necessary.

Man the internet really does bring out the best in me.

Anyway 'welcome'.
Looking forward to your contributions to the forums (though I might not be one to speak).

I don't feel like I can be nice to you, do I have to be nice to you?

...but considering your spelling, proclaimed age and attitude, I'd say: "Fat chance, buddy."
And those emails really were not necessary.

Man the internet really does bring out the best in me.

Anyway 'welcome'.
Looking forward to your contributions to the forums (though I might not be one to speak).
sorry i do have aspis and i am in 7grade but my spelling/reading grade is 1st grade
and it took me 15 days to make jmail.com and 45 days to make the server
and what the 1 guy said"get to know 1 more" I DO NOT KNOW 1 I AM THE ONLEE 1 IN MY TONE WITH IT sorry for caps

sorry i do have aspis and i am in 7grade but my spelling/reading grade is 1st grade
and what the 1 guy said"get to know 1 more" I DO NOT KNOW 1 I AM THE ONLEE 1 IN MY TONE WITH IT sorry for caps

Ehm, nowhere did I say you did not have asperger's. Because you quite obviously have it.
But I do wonder why your spelling is so horrendous because of it, as I found that more often then not, 'aspies' (I hate that word, to be honest) can be quite anal about correct spelling and use of language (at least I am).

Could it perhaps also be that you simply do not care about spelling? (as per limited and focused interests) Or some other cause that would be rude of me to point out? (Oh boy you're not following me at all are you?) You know it makes your posts a hell lot harder to follow and understand.
It's interesting though....and annoying to be honest. But you can ignore that and you probably will.

The point I made about the emails was not that it is nice that you've been able to make something like that, though it is, good job at that, but that the sharing of those emails (not the fact that you built your own email server) is kind of irrelevant information in this situation. Hope you understand.

Also superboyian said "getting to know one more" (please don't replace words with numbers), he wasn't talking about people in your "tone" (I think you meant "town") but people here on the forums.

Ehm, nowhere did I say you did not have asperger's. Because you quite obviously have it.
But I do wonder why your spelling is so horrendous because of it, as I found that more often then not, 'aspies' (I hate that word, to be honest) can be quite anal about correct spelling and use of language (at least I am).

Could it perhaps also be that you simply do not care about spelling? (as per limited and focused interests) Or some other cause that would be rude of me to point out? (Oh boy you're not following me at all are you?) You know it makes your posts a hell lot harder to follow and understand.
It's interesting though....and annoying to be honest. But you can ignore that and you probably will.

The point I made about the emails was not that it is nice that you've been able to make something like that, though it is, good job at that, but that the sharing of those emails (not the fact that you built your own email server) is kind of irrelevant information in this situation. Hope you understand.

Also superboyian said "getting to know one more" (please don't replace words with numbers), he wasn't talking about people in your "tone" (I think you meant "town") but people here on the forums.
i know that he did not mean my town but i do not know y i said that(sorry) and i have looked and looked alot of youtube,facebook,myspas,xfire,gta sa forums,my friends forum,and agame i am so sorry if i said sum thing or all that

ps i thek i have some foum of ADD i do not know but i am good at math 12 grade

I can just about understand what you was saying anyways and I can pretty much understand where your coming from, do you have dyslexia by any chance? Maybe that could be the case why your spelling is pretty hard for other people to understand?

What I meant by get to know each other is communicating with other members here.

I can just about understand what you was saying anyways and I can pretty much understand where your coming from, do you have dyslexia by any chance? Maybe that could be the case why your spelling is pretty hard for other people to understand?

What I meant by get to know each other is communicating with other members here.
what is Dyspraxic ok i have no clue hay and how do i know if i have ADD
ps i do have these werd thing that is rear it has no name go to my youtube to see what i mean...
<removed>
pss my mom and dad do not know and i am in the us

Welcome to the forums, Jared. I seriously don't think it's a good idea to give out all of your email addresses like that. You'll get targeted by spamers and weirdos if you do. Especially since you have now stated that you are 13, making you even more of a target. If you want to give someone your email address, it would be better to do it via Private Message. I hope you don't take offense.

pss my mom and dad do not know and i am in the us

Huh?

Welcome to the forums, Jared. I seriously don't think it's a good idea to give out all of your email addresses like that. You'll get targeted by spamers and weirdos if you do. Especially since you have now stated that you are 13, making you even more of a target. If you want to give someone your email address, it would be better to do it via Private Message. I hope you don't take offense.

Huh?
my mom and dad do not know that i have that scerger thing "youtube" i have it all on you tube
and emails r fack not *<snip>* that is my server so there is no spam

hay i need a aspis girl is i can do a "whats the deffint" ok pm me is u are/know 1

I don't feel bad that you're 13 years old. Who the hell are you? What the hell are you talking about? You make no sense whatsoever. Also, why did you PM me?

I don't feel bad that you're 13 years old. Who the hell are you? What the hell are you talking about? You make no sense whatsoever. Also, why did you PM me?
pm u? no know but i do fide that "offense" can u plz help me thow see willow said "if you know a girl with aspergers and see whats the defferis"
so that is what i am doing so pm me if u can

how do i am my signature

pm u? no know but i do fide that "offense" can u plz help me thow see willow said "if you know a girl with aspergers and see whats the defferis"
so that is what i am doing so pm me if u can

how do i am my signature

If I could understand anything you are writing, then I would be able to help you more. I don't understand anything you are saying. You want to know the difference between a male and a female who have AS?
You can fix your signature by clicking your name in the upper right-hand corner, go to My Settings then press Profile under Your Options. There it will say Change Signature.

If I could understand anything you are writing, then I would be able to help you more. I don't understand anything you are saying. You want to know the difference between a male and a female who have AS?
You can fix your signature by clicking your name in the upper right-hand corner, go to My Settings then press Profile under Your Options. There it will say Change Signature.
yes
the difference between a male and a female who have AS?
i is what i am doing thx u is my signature good
here is a start to my youtube vid

i mean windows like"win xp or win 7" i am so sorry for not saying that so do u know a girl i can see the deffis of pm/email me

Oh wait no, you're phonetically typing out 'when' as 'win'. Seriously, are you even trying to type comprehensively?

Oh wait no, you're phonetically typing out 'when' as 'win'. Seriously, are you even trying to type comprehensively?

OK DO U all know a girl that i can do the deffes with plz pm/email me NOW and can u stay on topic plz
(sorry for yelling)

New Threads

Top Bottom