• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

help see a girls aspis

Jared: Um... seriously?

(1) Why quote something that has nothing to do with your post?
(2) If you know enough about how to make quotes, can you make your posts just a little more organized?
(3) You typed 4 lines and I understood 2.
--"...with aspes research so her" -- did you mean 'her' or 'here'? If you meant 'her', what does that line mean?
--"you sune have 5 girls and 5 boy" -- does 'sune' = 'soon'? If so, I'm confused. 'sun' also confuses me. And if you meant some other word, can you review your post before you post it so that you can be sure that you typed the right word?

That aside, I'm glad you've considered at least making a proper 'lab exercise' out of this. Makes this thread seem less predator-like to me. You might want to create a survey that does not include names, but includes genders and a list of questions you'd like them to answer to create standardized results. While 5 of each gender is not enough for a realistic result table, at least it is better than an interview with a singular female.

Jared: Um... seriously?

(1) Why quote something that has nothing to do with your post?
(2) If you know enough about how to make quotes, can you make your posts just a little more organized?
(3) You typed 4 lines and I understood 2.
--"...with aspes research so her" -- did you mean 'her' or 'here'? If you meant 'her', what does that line mean?
--"you sune have 5 girls and 5 boy" -- does 'sune' = 'soon'? If so, I'm confused. 'sun' also confuses me. And if you meant some other word, can you review your post before you post it so that you can be sure that you typed the right word?
i did say her but i fogot to add the e i am sorry
i did but did not see the word there

At your age I don't think you should be worrying too much about gender. You are a kid. Enjoy your youth while you still have it. Last thing you need is to fall into the media craze and knock up some 11-12yr old girl.

To put it simplest: Girls are freaking weird. No guy understands them. They are like Windows:
(1) Random events occur at the most inconvenient times without warning or mercy.
(2) Every mistake you make is recorded in long term memory.
(3) Doing the same thing with them over and over DOES yield different results (even though expecting that sort of things is typically a definition of insanity)
(4) Right when you've got the hang of how things work, a better version comes along and costs 5 times as much.
(5) If you don't take extremely good care of them, undesirable things begin to happen.

(Hope you enjoyed, the ladies are free to bash men in retaliation, lol)

Well that was truly a waste of space. And YOU certainly don't. Question is, which do you define a bigger waste of space? Is it this bitterness tinged, clueless male moronic ******** or just hard to read words that make no sense by someone who can't really do any better? I think you lost this battle of foolishness. But give it some time and you'll be even more jaded and lost hahahaha lol and :)

Ehm, nowhere did I say you did not have asperger's. Because you quite obviously have it.
But I do wonder why your spelling is so horrendous because of it, as I found that more often then not, 'aspies' (I hate that word, to be honest) can be quite anal about correct spelling and use of language (at least I am).

Could it perhaps also be that you simply do not care about spelling? (as per limited and focused interests) Or some other cause that would be rude of me to point out? (Oh boy you're not following me at all are you?) You know it makes your posts a hell lot harder to follow and understand.
It's interesting though....and annoying to be honest. But you can ignore that and you probably will.

The point I made about the emails was not that it is nice that you've been able to make something like that, though it is, good job at that, but that the sharing of those emails (not the fact that you built your own email server) is kind of irrelevant information in this situation. Hope you understand.

Also superboyian said "getting to know one more" (please don't replace words with numbers), he wasn't talking about people in your "tone" (I think you meant "town") but people here on the forums.

i am an aspie but really bad at spelling however i can find other peoples miss spellings.. i am not aware of my own spelling till i go back and re read what i have typed. or also if i am very tired i find i can not spell at all.

i am an aspie but really bad at spelling however i can find other peoples miss spellings.. i am not aware of my own spelling till i go back and re read what i have typed. or also if i am very tired i find i can not spell at all.
me too but now i have a Aspic girl with type one...

=)

no I meant because you talk like yoda or a broken walkman

o okay...

i have met these cute girl named kate, she has aspergers and we have talked nonstop for the last 4 days... can some of u look at these site and tell me what u think
http://as-db-all.forumclan.com/
http://aspergers-all.webs.com
http://diabetes-all.webs.com

Jared, i am. kate, i have met. cool, she is. like her, i do.

who was i specking like?

but no joke, i have met a girl with aspergers. we have talked all about liveing in the same house... i like that but mom thinks she is not real...

she sided up for my website and we started talking close to 24/7...

super cool, she is

New Threads

Top Bottom