• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello!

BunnyCrafter

Hello! You can call my Bunny I’m a 21 year old girl! I enjoy crafts such as knitting, nalbinding, weaving, spinning and some other small crafts. I really like to learn about historical textiles and just history in general. I’m a Catholic and have a deep interest in religion and know a lot about the Bible. I like spending time at home in peace and quiet! I’m looking forward to getting to know people here on the forum but I’m quite shy!

Welcome to Autismforums.com, BunnyCrafter.

May your time spent here be just what it needs to be for you. We are glad you are here. I’ve an acquaintance that practices the art of nalbinding. The items produced thru this process are stunning.

Good on you for your dedication to your craft. I would think that needle-craft is a practice that can be dedicated to and enjoyed along side faith and consecration.

Again, welcome.

welcome to af.png

Welcome! :)

I’m an artist too and I’m Christian (but not Catholic.) There are a lot of other religious people here.

Like Aspychata said, there are a lot of folks here with cool interests and talents. You can learn a lot from everyone!

New Threads

Top Bottom