• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello.

Oldlady

My name is Robin and I believe that I have Asperger's. I'm hoping to figure out through talking to others on this forum what is going on with me. I'm looking forward to reading about others experiences and exchanging ideas.

upload_2019-2-1_7-37-48.png

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you make new friends and enjoy your stay in the process!

There's plenty of other older people like yourself here, so you'll fit in just fine :)

If you haven't done any, here's some Online Tests you can take as well: Aspie Tests

Welcome to the community. Even if you find you are not on the spectrum this is a place for everyone.

Thank you. I'm less concerned about being 'on the spectrum' and more concerned about figuring out why social interaction is so challenging and how others have experienced this particular aspect of being human.

Hi Robin and welcome to the community :)

I'm sure you'll find it an interesting place.

Hello and welcome, Robin!

In my experience: If you think you have Autism, and you've done all your research, you probably have autism. Also, a quick question: Are you an old lady, or do you just like old ladies, or did you think it was an interesting username? I think that older people can be really cool.

Welcome! I'm 61 soon, though would we call that old? I like to think of 60 as the new 40. Though a younger colleague recently pointed out that this makes him 12... Anyhew, I hope that you enjoy it here, I get a lot from many threads and am always learning from others here.

:mapleleaf::fallenleaf::hibiscus::leafwind::sunflower::blossom::seedling:

New Threads

Top Bottom