• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello there :)

vera_katarina

Hi im only recently late Diagnosed this April at 22, and now im just trying to figure out how to improve my overall life quality , tipps or advice are also welcome :)

1685292934121.png

If you could narrow that down a bit, it might be helpful.

But to just pull a random tip out of my hat, I'd say always carry a bubble making kit. With global warming I think Gillmen monsters may become a problem again.

gill man monster.gif

And though few remember it now, it's a fact Gillmen won't attack anything blowing bubbles.

bubbles.jpg

;)

Hello and welcome! Glad you have found us. My advice would be to stick around here with us for a while. We like to talk about how to make life better.

Welcome! Everyone is different, and so hanging out to join (or just peruse) the conversations may be helpful in helping you find and forge your path. Or at least it has been for me. :)

I was diagnosed at 30 and so I know how unsure you must have felt for years. I hope you gain newfound appreciation for your atypical functioning now that you're older.

New Threads

Top Bottom