• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, my first thread :)

Hi everyone, you can call me sea :) I’m 21, I’m not autistic but I have an older brother who is. We’ve unfortunately been having some pretty serious issues with my brother recently so I started googling different things just to learn more about everything and I always find forums to be useful and interesting so I hope I can learnt a lot from this site and everyone here!

Hi and welcome, glad your brother has you that wishes to understand him, prehaps post your problems with this, so many members here will help and support.

Hi and welcome, I hope you will find it informative and supportive here.

:racehorse::runner::palmtree::cactus::dragon:

upload_2020-10-3_18-18-37.png

Welcome, Sea! I hope you learn a lot about autism and what your brother is going through...there are a lot of knowledgeable people here. :)

You are so much welcome Sea, as long as you respect us here, because in truth some nt make demands that we have to face in life anyway and that gets uncomfortable, when we come here for relief.

Anyway, fire away with any question and at least one very knowledgable aspie will give answers that you are looking for. :)

You are so much welcome Sea, as long as you respect us here, because in truth some nt make demands that we have to face in life anyway and that gets uncomfortable, when we come here for relief.

Anyway, fire away with any question and at least one very knowledgable aspie will give answers that you are looking for. :)

And even unknowledable aspies like me will give totally screwed up answers. lol

New Threads

Top Bottom