• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello I am kevin from portsmouth uk .I am 54 only diagnose just over a year ago as autistic .

Welcome and hang in there!

e6b128a801aed66a435d62abe1582c35_hang-in-there-buddy-hang-in-there-memes_450-558.jpeg

shalom and thankyou you must be from israel nice to here from you
no im a Christian zionist(thatmeans i support the Jews because of their covenant with g~d through Abraham ) and also the roots of my faith are in Judaism also for some reason when i speak the miniscule amount i know i seem to understand the words im saying and English in the last few years has become sort of meaningless im from north east England

no im a Christian zionist(thatmeans i support the Jews because of their covenant with g~d through Abraham ) and also the roots of my faith are in Judaism also for some reason when i speak the miniscule amount i know i seem to understand the words im saying and English in the last few years has become sort of meaningless im from north east England
okay well i am english from south coast .

well i know bournemouth pool and weymouth in fact ilike weymouth not keen on bournemouth

Weymouth is a lot more busier now that it has ever been. It's safer now as well but I always hear about fights in newspapers and things. I would honestly think Bournemouth is better. But I can't say I've really spent a lot of time in either places - I'm not very well travelled.

Weymouth is a lot more busier now that it has ever been. It's safer now as well but I always hear about fights in newspapers and things. I would honestly think Bournemouth is better. But I can't say I've really spent a lot of time in either places - I'm not very well travelled.
travelling ive done alot of in my life untill 2007 i lived in england scotland wales singapore .visited france holland belgium italy greek island spent short period of time in raf akrotiri in cyprus lived in cornwall isle of wight portsmouth and various parts of the country.

travelling ive done alot of in my life untill 2007 i lived in england scotland wales singapore .visited france holland belgium italy greek island spent short period of time in raf akrotiri in cyprus lived in cornwall isle of wight portsmouth and various parts of the country.

Impressive. On my own I've ever really been to Yeovil or Dorchester at the moment. Anxiety, thou heartless *****.

New Threads

Top Bottom