• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, dear human beings.

I was diagnosed 2 years ago, but never believed that i was an aspie. Until i noticed that everything that was normal to me was weird to others.

Im on this forum to see people who i can relate with. I don have a lot of friends, and its cool to know nore people who are like me.

welcome to af.png

The key word is unique. could also be exceptional in some of us. Not some thing you have to apologize for, see a gift for what it is a gift.

Welcome. I did best when I enjoyed my differences from NTs without judging them.

Welcome! We share some things but are different in many others. :)

The key word is unique. could also be exceptional in some of us. Not some thing you have to apologize for, see a gift for what it is a gift.

@Gerald Wilgus, @Atrapa Almas, @Ronald Zeeman:

I agree that we are all different, and being different is awesome. Autism is not a disability, it is a different ability. Let's celebrate our differences.

Regards,

SRSAutistic

Last edited:
Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. It sounds like you got diagnosed without it being fully explained to you, but you can see some of how you may be different now? I like being different! But some like to just fit in, and sometimes they prefer that others fit in too. Especially at school sometimes.

It's good that you are here, there are younger and older people here, plenty to talk with and some ideas and information about Autism. I hope you will join in discussions and post threads if you want to.

:racehorse::leafwind::sunflower::turtle::seedling:

Hi and welcome, I hope that you enjoy it here. It sounds like you got diagnosed without it being fully explained to you, but you can see some of how you may be different now? I like being different! But some like to just fit in, and sometimes they prefer that others fit in too. Especially at school sometimes.

It's good that you are here, there are younger and older people here, plenty to talk with and some ideas and information about Autism. I hope you will join in discussions and post threads if you want to.

:racehorse::leafwind::sunflower::turtle::seedling:

Since 2018, i always wanted to be part of a group of people that i generally could fit in, and nows my chance to be a BIG SHOT !

Also yes, the doctor didnt gave a lot of information to me. But i still felt i was very different from others.

I hope i fit in here !

Welcome to the forums.

I formed very keen interests as early as five years old. As I grew older I pursued those interests, sometimes tangentially other times head on and turned them into a very nice career that took me to interesting places and provided a comfortable retirement.

New Threads

Top Bottom