• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello all. Am looking for a friend who is very similar to me.

Hello all, I'm Maximillian. You can just call me Max. I introduced myself before but I would like to introduce myself again because I am here looking for one good freind who is like me and lives near me.
Favourite subjects: Maths, Computer science
Hobbies: Video game design, chess, rubix cubes, playing video games, comics/graphic novels, lego
Favourite books: Comics by Matthew Inman
Favourite TV shows (mostly cartoons): Regular show, Paradise PD, The Amazing World of Gumball, Hilda
Favourite movies: Disaster Movie, Space Jam A new Legacy, Willy's Wonderland, Hilda and the mountain king
Fixations/obsessions: Fnaf, fnaf fangames, The Joy of Creation (video game), Unreal Engine, Blender, Hilda, video game design, lego
Live in: Southwark, London
Favourite video games: Super Mario games, Project Readjusted, Fazbear Entertainment Storage
That's a bit about me. I'll edit it if I missed anything. I look forward to getting to know people. Feel free to tell me about yourself.

I also like the environment and living a green life.
Favourite music: I don't have particular favourite genres or singers. I just like music that is memorable or gets stuck in my head.
My diagnosis is classic autism

welcome to af.png

Hey new guy! Don't worry, you're in a safe place. We're all your friends here. I'm UberScout, i took the name from Team Fortess, hehe :p

I'm kinda famous round these parts; okay well i don't know how many others here would use that word, but I say so because im pretty active on here lol.

Warning: interacting with me may have side effects such as introducing you to tabletop roleplaying games I have as a hobby, video games (obviously :p), drawing, writing... If it lets you be creative somehow, I'm all over it like ugly on Barbara Streissand's makeup.

Good to have you, Max!

Hello again! While aside from chess we don't have much in common, and I'm also on the other side of the pond, London is one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world so I'm sure sooner or later you'll come across some folks near you with shared interests. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom