• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello (about me)

But you weren't even born yet when it came out.

True, but I first saw it in the early fifties. Many years before any of the Harry Potter movies came out. I have watched Wizard of Oz many times. The last time about two years ago. I have always wanted to have my own flock of flying monkeys.

True, but I first saw it in the early fifties. Many years before any of the Harry Potter movies came out. I have watched Wizard of Oz many times. The last time about two years ago. I have always wanted to have my own flock of flying monkeys.

I was playing around with the comment that the OP was only 4 when the last Harry Potter movie came out. I came up with Wizard of Oz because it's a really old movie also about a wizard (albeit a false one). I have seen it many times as well.

Hi and welcome, this is a friendly place. Sounds like you have plenty of interests, and an interest in autism is good to have here, as it's mentioned here a lot! I hope you enjoy it here.

:dolphin::spiralshell::spoutingwhale::spiralshell::whale::spiralshell::fish::spiralshell::tropicalfish:

I knew it was going to be all downhill once I hit 20.
Only 8 days of youth left :sob:

My little cousins know about Harry Potter and they are younger than the OP, so maybe there is some hope left.

At least I didn't reference the Wizard of Oz.

I’m starting to get frustrated with these kids around here congregating on my back lawn whenever there are large get togethers. Back in my day people had respect for other people’s properties and there was no need to go out and yell at kids to get off of my lawn.

I’m starting to get frustrated with these kids around here congregating on my back lawn whenever there are large get togethers. Back in my day people had respect for other people’s properties and there was no need to go out and yell at kids to get off of my lawn.

Are you sure they aren't munchkins?

wc7GCS0.png

New Threads

Top Bottom