• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello (about me)

WiggleCrow

Hello! I am WiggleCrow, I am new to this forum. I don't use forums often but I was interested in this one.
I am trying to seek a diagnosis of autism, but I don't think that will happen too soon. I make friends with autistic people easier than non autistic people, and I like talking about autism.

Some of my interests are:
Playground Equipment
Autism
Raccoons, Possums, and Crows
The Furry Fandom
Minecraft/Roblox

Feel free to say hi to me! :) :) <3

upload_2020-8-12_18-48-58.png

Himmm.... Not sure whether to put you in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff...

Last Harry Potter movie came out in 2011 when original poster was 4, so they may not know what you are referring to.

As young as you are, you might be kind of old to OP.

It only gets worse from here on out ;0). Before you know it you will be annoying kids with stories about what was like during covid 19 when everyone was afraid to go outside without quarantine suits and if they did they had to walk to the grocery store 2 miles uphill both ways to buy toilet paper. ;0)

Last Harry Potter movie came out in 2011 when original poster was 4, so they may not know what you are referring to.

As young as you are, you might be kind of old to OP.

It only gets worse from here on out ;0). Before you know it you will be annoying kids with stories about what was like during covid 19 when everyone was afraid to go outside without quarantine suits and if they did they had to walk to the grocery store 2 miles uphill both ways to buy toilet paper. ;0)

I knew it was going to be all downhill once I hit 20.
Only 8 days of youth left :sob:

My little cousins know about Harry Potter and they are younger than the OP, so maybe there is some hope left.

At least I didn't reference the Wizard of Oz.

Looking at your interests, well, I think you'll find that most of us have at least some interest in autism, heh.

Other than that, for me specifically, the one on there that matches is Minecraft. Been in it since the very start. I still remember when zombies dropped feathers. I could rant all day about that game.

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

I would want a wiggle crow too. The toy stuff that wiggle in a car is fun.

Ignore religious stuff & mess, it's my mom's room.
IMG_20200813_141618.jpg
IMG_20200813_141546.jpg
IMG_20200813_141456.jpg
IMG_20200813_141447.jpg

Last edited:
I knew it was going to be all downhill once I hit 20.
Only 8 days of youth left :sob:

My little cousins know about Harry Potter and they are younger than the OP, so maybe there is some hope left.

At least I didn't reference the Wizard of Oz.

I would have referenced the Wizard of Oz.

New Threads

Top Bottom