• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have you ever tasted urine?

Have you ever tasted urine?

• Yes, my own

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Yes, someone else's

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No, but I want to

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Lmao. What a bonkers thread idea. I approve for the mere gumption.

And yes, once, my own when I was a crazy experimental teenager. Never doing that again. Salty (NOT IN THE GOOD WAY) and foul. Yet I feel like those of us who have... leveled up in some bizarre way. The rest of you need to catch up. :tearsofjoy::laughing:

This reminds me of George Carlin talking about modern people being too scared and sanitary. "Take a...chance!!!"

(P.S. Don't do it)

Don't think so.
But, he ended up a recluse, living in a Las Vegas hotel suite, watching Ice Station Zebra repeatedly,
not allowing people inside, drinking milk and keeping his urine in jars. According to all biographical accounts.
View attachment 53152

I'm not saying it's likely I'd do that, but my first thought was that it is feasible. :rolleyes:

Yes I did once when I was a kid, I tasted one drop and tasted sweet (never been diabetic though). Don't most kids try just about anything? Boogers, earwax, dog food, dirt, tree bark..... At least back before kids had phones and video games to keep their hands occupied?

Almost anything, as I refused to try anything out the rear end. But I know what it tastes like anyway, because I suffered with severe bowel blockages as a kid and would vomit poop as it got towards the end. Eat for 5 weeks, purge for a week, repeat. For over 2 years. It tastes as bad as it smells.

Yeah, that's true, I ate bugs and dirt and grass and paper and whatever, but I don't remember urine ever coming up and I don't think I ever ate poop, I think we knew it was dangerous or something maybe, I don't know. Maybe just too gross.

We will have to save the world eventually by eating ants,crickets and bugs.

Otherwise we will die in a (part cow,part human based) cloud of methane.

Here's this fat grub. And dont forget the meaty protein snails. I wonder what they taste like. My bf tried cooked crickets,
they're not as good as other bugs.
images

Yeah, that's true, I ate bugs and dirt and grass and paper and whatever, but I don't remember urine ever coming up and I don't think I ever ate poop, I think we knew it was dangerous or something maybe, I don't know. Maybe just too gross.
Mom says i chewed every plant in my grandmas garden, so best to keep me away from plants. I still recently tried young spring leafbuds of hawthorn and they taste like peanuts. Stevia uncooked tastes like sourish soap, but great in soup; alfalfa leaf is sweet and yummy, apparently great for immunity; rawsons is not too good, common green garlic [the one with leaves] is much better, at least if eaten raw.

I never tasted bugs, what are they like?

Last edited:
I'm guessing different ones taste different but the ones I ate, being ants and worms from what I remember, were slightly bitter and a little spicy with kind of a flavorless flavor like tofu.

Here's this fat grub. And dont forget the meaty protein snails. I wonder what they taste like. My bf tried cooked crickets,
they're not as good as other bugs.
images

I watched this show "Fat Guys In The Woods" on the Weather Channel. They found grubs and cooked them. The guys really liked them, one said it tasted like bacon, the other said it tasted like pork rinds.

My daughter had cooked crickets when the teacher brought them into school. She really liked them.

Only once when I decided to lick some yellow stuff on a toilet seat cause I was curious when younger and it tasted weird because it was old and had hair stuck to it I think, so yes but never again, I wouldn't wanna taste it another time.

I have many times back in the 1990s. It tastes different according to what the person ate previously. For example, broccoli can flavor urine in an unpleasant way. Pee changes flavor and smell according to diet.
Pee is a common part of some fetish play. It’s pretty common in alternate lifestyles...such as S&M. Now, that’s all I am going to explain.

Frankly inevitable given I had a girlfriend who often involuntarily urinated at the point of orgasm. Something she said didn't happen to her until after her second pregnancy, along with other permanent physical changes. Interestingly enough she also said it was when she stopped having UTIs. I've read it can happen, though I have no idea how common it is. A form of female incontinence I suppose. It didn't offend me.

Strange though to see some who claim some medicinal aspect to it all. From Prime Ministers to well-known actors. Whatever...

Last edited:
You got this the wrong way around, that's what's leftover after you drink water. You're doing it wrong.

New Threads

Top Bottom