• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have you ever tasted urine?

Have you ever tasted urine?

• Yes, my own

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Yes, someone else's

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No, but I want to

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
No..?

'You know, my baby boy's poo smells like cheese popcorn', said my brother during a phone call.

You know, there are things I don't have to know. Really.

;)

Oh, yeah, option E should be the mentioned sentence of the year: 'If you haven't tasted urine, are you really even alive????!!!!' :D

Are you from Planet Pee?
On a more serious note bees have workers that gather some element of pee so if you have consumed honey then you have sampled pee. Also if you want it to have a different smell try eating asparagus the night before.

@Fino
"Urine may smell like popcorn for several different reasons, most of which are no cause for concern.

The common causes of a popcorn smell include diabetes, pregnancy, and a diet high in protein.

This article will discuss some of the reasons a person's urine may smell like popcorn and explain when to see a doctor about changes in urine odor."

Urine smells like popcorn: Causes, symptoms, and when to see a doctor

Urine Smells Like Popcorn: Causes, Other Symptoms, Treatment, and More

High protein is definitely the most likely cause!
Thank you!

My ex had a pee fetish, she had told me that it tastes salty, it wasa surprise to me but it made some sense. Wonder why the sugar isnt eliminated, thats why we probably get diabetes. xD

I remember it like it was yesterday. I never thought I would taste pee since it's gross, it stinks forever if it gets on you and it's not useful so itd not be good, even though survival guides suggest it. But curiosity stroke so talking to my ex I said, if this soft being tasted it, I can't be that finicky. It wasn't easy but I eventually convinced myself to get a drop on my finger since paper wasnt an option, and lick it off. I don't know what you are eating, fino, but mine didn't taste bitter that I remember of, just salty. Honestly if it wasn't warm it'd not have been so hard to accept. But I can pride now in having the ultimate knowledge of own pee flavor. Even though I have looked up tastes of various things before online including fino meat. o: Nom!

Although probably if bees peed, we would likely eat that too. We already eat their limbs.

Fino meat?? Me???
And some sugar is eliminated, cause if you have way too much, it'll taste sweet! I know that one from google, not experience.

Think you'll end up like Howard Hughes?

Here's a true hospital story for you:

First time I was admitted into a hospital I was told not to get out of bed that night to walk to the
bathroom. Use the call button for a nurse.
So I needed to go and used the call button. Waited and waited, hit it again, no one came.
Desperate, there were two plastic cups sitting on my bed table beside me. I used them.
Next morning two nurses came in for vitals. They saw the cups and ask what was in them.
I told them apple juice left over that I didn't drink.
Doubtfully they looked at each other and me. One picked a cup up and smelled of it.
"Smells like urine to me." she said.
I didn't say a word.
It almost worked. Not quite.
@Fridgemagnetman ...Guess I was bearing those fardels! :eek:

"Howard Robard Hughes Jr. (December 24, 1905 – April 5, 1976) was an American business magnate, investor, record-setting pilot, engineer, film director, and philanthropist, known during his lifetime as one of the most financially successful individuals in the world."

Does he owe his success to drinking urine? :eek:

I'll be curious to see if you are correct. But either way, do let us know tomorrow what you think of this thread. :) lol

I woke up in the middle of the night, used the restroom, that reminded me of this and I thought, "Wait.. what? I think... I think..

Pats was right. :eek:"

But now that I see 8 people voted yes, that helps some!
But I suddenly care less to know whether or not others have and am suddenly not as curious about the tastes of anything.
I get just one day off from work and this is what happens. :rolleyes:

Hm.
Strange world, huh. :)

I woke up in the middle of the night, used the restroom, that reminded me of this and I thought, "Wait.. what? I think... I think..

Pats was right. :eek:"

But now that I see 8 people voted yes, that helps some!
But I suddenly care less to know whether or not others have and am suddenly not as curious about the tastes of anything.
I get just one day off from work and this is what happens. :rolleyes:

Hm.
Strange world, huh. :)

High no more... The world must be so dark and grey right now. Please, don't loose hope, there are many great moments and discussions about taste of pee waiting in the future!

Fino meat?? Me???
And some sugar is eliminated, cause if you have way too much, it'll taste sweet! I know that one from google, not experience.
Google knows everything!
Screenshot_20190403-000428.png

"Howard Robard Hughes Jr. (December 24, 1905 – April 5, 1976) was an American business magnate, investor, record-setting pilot, engineer, film director, and philanthropist, known during his lifetime as one of the most financially successful individuals in the world."

Does he owe his success to drinking urine? :eek:

Don't think so.
But, he ended up a recluse, living in a Las Vegas hotel suite, watching Ice Station Zebra repeatedly,
not allowing people inside, drinking milk and keeping his urine in jars. According to all biographical accounts.
gettyimages-515543846-1024x1024.jpg

Don't think so.
But, he ended up a recluse, living in a Las Vegas hotel suite, watching Ice Station Zebra repeatedly,
not allowing people inside, drinking milk and keeping his urine in jars. According to all biographical accounts.
View attachment 53152
He smells of urine through space and time, through the image. Maybe that's what he aimed to do, future travel.

Clothes look awfully clean and neat in black and white pictures.

I like his cardboard slippers.

I’m just grateful that tasting urine as a diagnostic tool is no longer all the rage for doctors :D
I'm also glad us health care providers get to use gloves on a regular basis during paitent care. My grandmother (who was a nurse in the 60s) said the only time anyone really used gloves was during surgery, which means you cleaned up all bodily fluids with your bare hands... It wasn't until the AIDS epidemic started that gloves became the standard.

New Threads

Top Bottom