Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- Nevada, USA
Well-Known Member, Male, from Nevada, USA
Discovering I have my own place on the spectrum (and the community around it) makes me take a deep breath and say, "Finally, I'm home." Jan 27, 2019
- JDShredds was last seen:
- Dec 23, 2019
- Nevada, USA
Musician from the west coast of the USA. Slipped through the cracks during my childhood in the 80's and 90's only to discover recently in my mid 30's: "There's a NAME for why I am the way I am!" And that's why I'm here on this forum.
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Self Diagnosed
Literally every inside joke among friends and family regarding my personality/quirks turns out to be a sign of being on the spectrum.
AQ: 46 of 50
EQ: 14 of 80
Neurodiverse score: 149 of 200