• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have you ever tasted urine?

Have you ever tasted urine?

• Yes, my own

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Yes, someone else's

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No, but I want to

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
If you haven't tasted urine, are you really even alive??
Think you'll end up like Howard Hughes?

Here's a true hospital story for you:

First time I was admitted into a hospital I was told not to get out of bed that night to walk to the
bathroom. Use the call button for a nurse.
So I needed to go and used the call button. Waited and waited, hit it again, no one came.
Desperate, there were two plastic cups sitting on my bed table beside me. I used them.
Next morning two nurses came in for vitals. They saw the cups and ask what was in them.
I told them apple juice left over that I didn't drink.
Doubtfully they looked at each other and me. One picked a cup up and smelled of it.
"Smells like urine to me." she said.
I didn't say a word.
It almost worked. Not quite.
@Fridgemagnetman ...Guess I was bearing those fardels! :eek:

My ex had a pee fetish, she had told me that it tastes salty, it wasa surprise to me but it made some sense. Wonder why the sugar isnt eliminated, thats why we probably get diabetes. xD

I remember it like it was yesterday. I never thought I would taste pee since it's gross, it stinks forever if it gets on you and it's not useful so itd not be good, even though survival guides suggest it. But curiosity stroke so talking to my ex I said, if this soft being tasted it, I can't be that finicky. It wasn't easy but I eventually convinced myself to get a drop on my finger since paper wasnt an option, and lick it off. I don't know what you are eating, fino, but mine didn't taste bitter that I remember of, just salty. Honestly if it wasn't warm it'd not have been so hard to accept. But I can pride now in having the ultimate knowledge of own pee flavor. Even though I have looked up tastes of various things before online including fino meat. o: Nom!

Although probably if bees peed, we would likely eat that too. We already eat their limbs.

Last edited:
yeah, it tasted I'd say totally different than described here. believe me it was an accident
Tell us about the unique taste, we're dying to know. You are the chosen different one with the different flavor. Might be the blessing of the Abyss, Nanachi.

Last edited:
Waaay back in the day, ants would be attracted to the sugars in urine.

I would have liked to have been there when that conversation first happened and witness to the subsequent experiments to establish that fact :)

“Tasted urine ?”
No.

There was a ‘tradition’;
whether just applicable to the unit I served with in N.I,
Or service wide?
I’ll never know the answer to that.

The celebratory tradition was known as a “top shelf”

Used to mark various occasions, which I suspect were largely ‘made up’ as we went along,
Surviving a detail, reaching an 18th or 21st birthday, receiving a notable honour - made up in the bar at the time by the squadron.

The “top shelf” was a pint glass into which a measure of every spirit mounted in an optic, or stored on the highest shelves in the bar was placed.

Added to which; it was rumoured, were things unmentionable and probably only imaginable to a certain calibre of person.

I’d been witness to two forfeits, (should the nominee refuse to drink the pint)
It was easier to drink the contents.

I’ll never know if the rumours about the non-alcoholic content of the glass were true,
Or could state with any certainty what I drank,
I can honestly say I’ve never “tasted” urine though :) ...

... my senses didn’t work at all from that moment on and for the following three days.
:)

Facts 101: Before proper testing, nurses were forced to taste urine to see if the person had excess sugar in their pee.

I think I may have but am not quite sure. But it wasn't human.

Not alien either, but let me explain.

I have many Chihuahuas and they practice a form of extortion. When I am lying down resting they will try and lick me on the lips if I don't pet them. I think they may have transferred the taste because they lick themselves everywhere.

My own urine? Yeah. I've also dabbled in finer cuisine like pet food, coffee grounds and some other crap that I can't remember.

New Threads

Top Bottom