• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Have you ever tasted urine?

Have you ever tasted urine?

• Yes, my own

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • Yes, someone else's

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • No

Votes: 28 63.6%
  • No, but I want to

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters

Fino

Alex
V.I.P Member
It was salty, bitter, and smelled like popcorn! :)

Bonus question: My dose of Gabapentin was doubled. Am I high?

A. Yes
B. No
C. You tell me
D. Questions can't just have A, B, and C, they need at least four options

No. And there are some things you just don't tell people. lol You're going to regret this one tomorrow. LOL

A, you are high.
And stop tasting your urine, or is that how the dose is doubled, by recycling the Gabepintin?
Lol

Wait a minute. Maybe this isn't such a crazy question if you've ever changed a baby boy. LOL (I had 2, but managed to get out of the way. But one did pee on the doctor as the doctor held him up.) :beermug:

Is it a crazy question??
I was sure at least several people would say yes.
Wait and see! Maybe you'll even be the minority!
Muahahah! :mad:

Anyway,
I was testing my ketone levels, the cup was there, it's a cup meant for drinking, it had apple-juice looking liquid in it.
Wouldn't anyone?
Pretty sure this is a common scenario for a Monday morning.

Did I format this post like a poem? :eek:

So you are sitting in the bathroom and this cup just appears with what looks like apple juice in it and you drink it???
Lol. You are so high.

Is it a crazy question??
I was sure at least several people would say yes.
Wait and see! Maybe you'll even be the minority!
Muahahah! :mad:

Anyway,
I was testing my ketone levels, the cup was there, it's a cup meant for drinking, it had apple-juice looking liquid in it.
Wouldn't anyone?
Pretty sure this is a common scenario for a Monday morning.

Did I format this post like a poem? :eek:
I'll be curious to see if you are correct. But either way, do let us know tomorrow what you think of this thread. :) lol

I guess I didn't tell the story right,
did I leave out the part where I peed in the cup?
Well, here it is, that part of the story
where I peed in the cup.

Half-way through, I decided it should be a poem LOL

I'll be curious to see if you are correct. But either way, do let us know tomorrow what you think of this thread. :) lol

It's actually a tie right now LOL
Also, not so sure about this "tomorrow thing" you claim, I only believe in what I can see, which is today :D

Why is there no laughing emoji? Which of these sickly faces expresses what I'm doing if there's no laughing face? :eek:

New Threads

Top Bottom