• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

HATRED FOR ALL OF SOCIETY

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Proverbs 20:22Say not thou, I will recompense evil; [but] wait on the LORD, and he shall save thee.

God still loves you.

Welcome to the club. Ever since the late 1990's my hatred of society grew and grew thanks to what some psychologists call "mean world world syndrome", where things like the news and social media can make you think the entire world is a horrible, dangerous place. But the sad truth is that world really IS a horrible dangerous place and ignoring the news or any negative information won't make it go away. And of course, Covid 19, racial tension, and everything to do with the US isn't helping.

I hate society for refusing to change while trying to force people like us to change things about us we can't help being and yet it's perfectly fine with not forcing a blind person to see or a deaf person to hear. I hate it for being delusional and in denial which is why we have a pandemic. I hate it for going on and on about the latest stupid thing a celebrity did, and cancel culture where suddenly it's evil and wrong for me to enjoy a cartoon or a book because of some stupid thing the creator did. I hate it for turning everything and anything harmless and fun into something creepy and sexual, like drawing anthropomorphic cartoon animals. I hate it for its belief that if you do not have a job, a love interest or even kid by the time you're 30, you're a complete failure.

And I REALLY hate the fact that I can't just leave society and still have to depend on it to survive.:mad:

Murder, theft, hunger for power, adultery, homewrecking, selfishness, arrogance, faking being good...

IT ALL DISGUSTS ME!!

AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT THEY CAN BE REDEEMED?!

No need for them to be redeemed. But i think you should rather focus on yourself rather than those people. You should focus on doing things that make you happy rather than angry or sad. I am also trying to do that. I avoid watching news, reading news on social media and immerse myself in my interests. If people choose to be horrible to each other, i would rather dissociate myself from them.

I cope with this awful world, because in my faith, believe that there are wonderful times ahead, to anyone who desires it, but of course, it means effort on our part.

@UberScout I don't hate the humans for being humans. That's how they were made.
It's built in.
And that's why most of us feel we are on the wrong planet.

I've never understood the ways of the world.
I have to live here, but, I care little what others do.
It's like floating through life in a bubble with as little interaction as possible.

I hold to Eastern philosophies. When you reach the level that nothing worldly is really
important you have broken the chain that binds you to this existance.
Then the soul is free.

Don't spite me and I won't spite you.
But when attacked for no good reason, my bite can be worse than my bark.
I never felt anyone in this world was capable of truly loving me except my mom.
I do miss that. Love that can be trusted so I don't feel alone.

Murder, theft, hunger for power, adultery, homewrecking, selfishness, arrogance, faking being good...

IT ALL DISGUSTS ME!!

The above is the 'big fella's job. Him upstairs. (If you're a believer)
Not your job to change them.

I'm sure he'll have a plan and it has to be played out.
I'm supposing you'll need to trust he knows what he's doing?

In the meantime,
there's plenty of 'society' that have reached out to you on this thread. (we're not all disgusting :))
some of us; despite having a whole load of troubles of our own, still care :)

I hope you're okay and will soon see there's still some good in some people :)

IT ALL DISGUSTS ME!!

In the Hebrew version of the Bible Jesus(Yeshua) is not just whipped once then walks away holding a huge tree trunk with a cross beam ,he is whipped with a cat o nine tails its a whip with a lot of strands with pieces of sharp metal sewn in it cuts the flesh in the Hebrew version of the new covenant (testament)he is whipped until you could see exposed muscle and bone ,this is where prophecy explains that he is a sacrifice ,the way the baby lambs throat is cut ,and as he drags the cross beam to be nailed (not little 2 inch long nails by a few mils wide but 6-8 inches long by about a half of an inch )through the palms of his hands and the upper portion of his feet like tying an animal.
This is why sins are forgiven the image is gruesome ,like a lamb he never speaks or fights aggressively .

The white nationalists have a slogan that says "We hate those who hate us!" Society in general has given me nothing but hate and disapproval, so I refuse to engage in it as much as possible. In fact, I am hoping to soon be a nearly self-sufficient hermit, away from civilization and its wickedness.

@SusanLR said that the only person who ever loved her was her mother, I am in the same boat, except my mom's parents (both of who are long dead) loved me too. Everybody else viewed me as just an annoyance at best. They hate me, so I hate them back. I don't allow the hate to consume me though, but as a catalyst to escape. Sociopaths need the submission of their targets to feed their evil, well I will just flee and deny them their twisted pleasures.

As for the Christians in this thread, the Gospels and the Letters of Paul clearly state that even though Yeshua's suffering on the Cross redeemed man, a man has to first open his heart to Yeshua before he can be saved. The Bible also says that righteousness shall not be yoked to unrighteousness. Why should I submit to people so evil that they refuse salvation?

Sorry that you feel this way right now. There are decent people out there and that's all I'll say.

I feel like this too sometimes. Human beings are a cruel and violent species. The majority of humans (though not all) pretty much suck.

New Threads

Top Bottom