Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- Nov 5, 2020
- Trophy Points:
- Positive karma received:
- June 11
New Member, Female
Nice to meet you! Nov 9, 2020
- June 11
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
I am an Aspie woman and a single mom. I love science, history, geography, astronomy and geology. I'm the mom of one teenage boy and 5 kitties My son is NT but he does have ADHD like I do. I have had a rough time keeping jobs, but I enjoy my current job in an administrative/clerical position and hope it is finally the one I can keep. My hobbies are rockhounding, jewelry making, and of course, books, movies and television.
- Political Party:
- US - Republican
I have an interesting list of diagnoses. Here they are:
- Asperger's syndrome
- Borderline personality disorder
- Social anxiety disorder
- Generalized anxiety disorder/panic disorder
- Major depressive disorder
- Dyscalculia (math learning disability)
- Head trauma/post-concussive syndrome
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder