• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Happy Festivus (For the Rest of Us) 2023, To One and All!

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Three Festivus, For the Rest of Us, Traditions:

A bare aluminum pole in place of a Christmas Tree
Feats of strength
Airing of grievances with all present

This evening, I was sitting in a burger shop with my daughter. For the feats of strength, we arm wrestled at the table while we waited for our food.

We then aired our grievances. My only grievance to her was to prioritize sleep, and to clean her room. She's actually a chill teenager- no complaints. She said i need to live in the moment more and worry less. Other than that stuff, we're cool.

And our Festivus pole? When we came home, we sat and admired the coat rack in the living room that was topped with an old lap blanket flopped over the top. A little unconventional, but that's the spirit of Festivus. It is a holiday for those who find tinsel distracting.

Happy Festivus everyone!!

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom