• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

What-makes-you-different-makes-you-beautiful.jpg

We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
- Walt Disney

"Why aren't you in school? I see you every day wandering around."

"Oh, they don't miss me," she said. "I'm antisocial, they say. I don't mix. It's so strange. I'm very social indeed. It all depends on what you mean by social, doesn't it? Social to me means talking to you about things like this." She rattled some chestnuts that had fallen off the tree in the front yard. "Or talking about how strange the world is. Being with people is nice. But I don't think it's social to get a bunch of people together and then not let them talk, do you? [...] I guess I'm everything they say I am, all right. I haven't any friends. That's supposed to prove I'm abnormal. But everyone I know is either shouting or dancing around like wild or beating up one another. Do you notice how people hurt each other nowadays?”

―Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

I liked this, from a book I just finished reading.
This was the first page.

http://www.petehautman.com/rash.html

I pledge Allegiance
to the Flag
of the Safer States of America
and to the Republic
for which it stands,
one Nation
under Law
with Security
and Safety
for All.

"Don't concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that Heavenly glory" - Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon.

Charlie Brown: Do falling leaves make you sad?

Lucy van Pelt: Absolutely not. If they want to fall, I'd say "Let 'er fall." In fact, falling leaves are a very good sign. It's when you see them jumping back *onto* the trees that you're in trouble.

The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few... Or the one.

Spock, played by the late Leonard Nimoy, in Star Trek 2: Wrath of Khan.

"Viewed from the summit of reason, all life looks like a malignant disease and the world like a madhouse" - Johann von Goethe

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

"Only optimists commit suicide" - Emil Cioran

"Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance. Like so many things it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts." - from Disney's Aladdin

New Threads

Top Bottom