• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Good QUOTES

http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F5d%2F95%2F36%2F5d953607de3649039452dba0399aafac.jpg

One from Vegeta (Team Four Star) during his playthrough of Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire

"For the glorious side of whatever side I'm on!"

(I could easily quote tons more; this guy is great. :D)

'Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.' -Martin Luther King, Jr.

(Heard these ones in an episode of Dino Riders)

"When you feel hate and anger you must rise above them, for they are the enemy of effective action".

"Failure has 1000 excuses: Success has none".

Last edited:
One that I heard from a reaction video to Bill Burr's "No reason to hit a woman" skit - which I recommend you watch if you can but I can't post it here due to the bad language.

The 'reactors' were a man and woman, with the woman saying this to the man (her boyfriend/husband) afterwards:

"I know you would never hit me, but I should never bring you to point where you would want to hit me"

When Raleigh’s head lay on the block awaiting the ax, some one remarked that it ought to be turned to the East. “What matter,” said he, “how the head lie, if the heart be right?”

When you go for gold, the most important thing is not that you get it.
The most important thing is what you become while in pursuit of it.

Some good quotes from the Harry Potter Universe:

"'There are all kinds of courage,' said Dumbledore, smiling. 'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.'" –The Philosopher’s Stone

“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” –The Philosopher’s Stone

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” –Chamber of Secrets

“Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” –The Goblet of Fire

If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.”The Goblet of Fire

“It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more.” –The Half-Blood Prince

"But you know, happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." –The Prisoner of Azkaban

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?” –The Deathly Hallows

“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay though never quite eliminated.” -The Philosopher's Stone

"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open.” -The Goblet of Fire

New Threads

Top Bottom