• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

God has cursed me enough already.

Tony Ramirez

Single forever. Friends?
V.I.P Member
I am at my end with God. This is my second time leaving him. While he keeps blessing couples, new babies and new couples he keeps cursing me. I use to go to every event but if there were any women their they would not give me the time of day. Then annoying couples would bother me with there blessings. I use to brush it off but now it's just annoying.

Example last Sunday two girls in front of me started to talk to each other during the greeting even them saying to talk to someone you don't know. Meanwhile Michael an husband with a beautiful wife and three kids scared the crap out of me walking behind me patting my back. I was so ticked off. Then after service those two girls left together. Then I was completely ignored by another woman who I sat next to at the park. Meanwhile annoying Eric who got married last year went to shake my hand I hated it and was ticked at him too.

Also you got people wearing masks at Church which freaked me out often after taking triple medication for it does nothing.

Now the latest curse from God when I wake up I have major back pain so bad I can't even walk. I have to keep walking a bit slowly so the pain goes away but not fully.

I am just sick of God blessing others, during Covid there were new marriages and babies meanwhile I get mask phobia and now back pain.

Okay, I'm gonna be super blunt about this. Again. Because I'm a stubborn little snot.

It's not some curse. It's your attitude and absolute obsession. All you ever talk about is couples and how YOU deserve to be a part of a relationship but hate anyone else who is in one, and you always talk about how awful it is, and how oh-so-problematic it is for you, personally, to have to be near other people who arent actually doing anything at all.

OF COURSE nobody is going to be taking an interest in you or anything like that when you're carrying this hyper-negative attitude towards other people who are just trying to go about their day!

And women "ignoring" you has little to do with any of this. They, too, are just trying to go about their day. They arent there to offend you, they arent all focused on being "mean" to you, but I bet they DO spot your very high negativity factor, and the equally obvious obsession.

Also not everyone who breathes is constantly 100% thinking of relationships and such at all times. When some guy tries to interact with you in some way? I guarantee you, thoughts that are even remotely related to those subjects aint going through his head. Chances are, he's just trying to be polite. And women arent constantly, non-stop searching for some perfect prince to enter their life, or whatever you think they're doing. But in every post you make on here you always act as if those things ARE true, that everyone is obsessed with relationships and it's all somehow revolving around you personally while they try to somehow "flaunt" it at you.

If you want to be a part of a relationship, that's fine. It's normal to want that. But being toxic and obsessive is NOT going to do it.

The only curse is the one you've placed on yourself with that attitude of yours. If you want things to change... you have to be willing to change yourself. There's no other option here.

And as for you back pain, well... take it from someone who has been through it a million times: go to a doctor and get looked at, and also consider your own personal habits. Sit in a chair a lot? Dont go walking all that much? Those and other things contribute. There's a million factors. And a doctor can help you find those factors.

There's a phrase that my mom used to use, back when I was a kid: "God helps those who help themselves". Right now, you arent helping yourself, or anyone else. You're just hating everyone and being angry about people who arent even doing anything while just sort of wanting everything to fall into place around you with little effort. That's no path towards a positive result.

There, I'm done. Again.

Part of the problem is a worship issue. You worship women/relationships, not God. You should repent and redirect your attention towards God. Have you talked to anyone at the church about this, maybe a pastor? That could help. Also, God doesn't curse people.

It's not a curse, maybe church isn't the best place to meet women. Maybe you could go to church for worship and seek relationships elsewhere? I see why mixing the two could potentially cause issues.

I deal with acute pain quite a lot, but I had extreme, chronic pain for an entire year recently and I honestly thought the same, that god was cursing me or something. Thankfully I ended up getting the operation I needed, but I think it's sometimes normal to feel singled out in that event even though it's not the case.

Hope things get better for you. Don't lose faith over it though

First of all, I have to tell you, from the bottom of my heart:

Jesus loves you.

Before you were born, He knew you. He knit you together in your mother's womb, and blessed you, and gave you a purpose.

When he looks at you, he says "Here is my son, in whom I am well pleased".

God is love. If you want love, first cultivate a deep relationship with God. To know God and His ways, is to know love.

Now, on non religious matters:

I'm gonna be frank, Tony, for your own good. It's all in your head. It's super scary to realize this, but sometimes we all need to hear that.

I don't mean to sound rude. But are you ready to face it? We're here, and we can help walk you through it.

Are you open to the idea that some of your assumptions about society and relationships may in fact, be delusions?

Last edited:
If your attitude is pushing away all the married persons, persons in other relationships, persons who are single and not wanting to be in relationships, persons who are single and judge others by first impressions, persons who are single and patient in entering relationships, then you are basically never going to be in a relationship, as these days relationships don't usually happen by luck, being hateful towards kind others and others who meant no harm, and by minimizing our opportunities.

Relationships happen by putting our best foot forward, changing up things that did not work before, by having a positive attitude, by networking with others, by learning how others succeeded there, and by having positive word of mouth spread, and so forth. If you judge others badly because they are in relationships or because they don't take an immediate interest in you, instead of looking at what they are doing wrong, try to see what you could be doing better to get others more comfortable with you, and to get more that could listen or want to assist.

People can sense rigid mindsets, self-centeredness, pushiness and negatively. Most people aren't stupid.

I am at my end with God. This is my second time leaving him. While he keeps blessing couples, new babies and new couples he keeps cursing me. I use to go to every event but if there were any women their they would not give me the time of day. Then annoying couples would bother me with there blessings. I use to brush it off but now it's just annoying.

Example last Sunday two girls in front of me started to talk to each other during the greeting even them saying to talk to someone you don't know. Meanwhile Michael an husband with a beautiful wife and three kids scared the crap out of me walking behind me patting my back. I was so ticked off. Then after service those two girls left together. Then I was completely ignored by another woman who I sat next to at the park. Meanwhile annoying Eric who got married last year went to shake my hand I hated it and was ticked at him too.

Also you got people wearing masks at Church which freaked me out often after taking triple medication for it does nothing.

Now the latest curse from God when I wake up I have major back pain so bad I can't even walk. I have to keep walking a bit slowly so the pain goes away but not fully.

I am just sick of God blessing others, during Covid there were new marriages and babies meanwhile I get mask phobia and now back pain.

I don't know if I should talk about religion, my opinion is that she/he created these huge rocks that they are the challenges.

You've got to be prepared, strong enough to lift them, if you aren't, every time you will try to lift them, you will be in pains.

From our eyes, others look they can easily lift them all without any apparent effort, but we aren't them, we doesn't know how hard they "trained" and how how much they weight on their shoulder.

Concentrate on your mental and physical improvement, with your time and your effort, one challenge at a time, and you will find the right one you can manage, you can lift and you can play, and that day thank for being blessed

New Threads

Top Bottom