• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Glasses

Do you wear glasses?

• Yes; sometimes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Yes; all the time

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No; I wear contacts

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • No; I've had corrective eye surgery

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
I wear contact lenses most of the time and have glasses for when my eyes are tired or if I want a more physical barrier in social situations.

I'd be really interested in perusing your evidence linking asperger's with poor eyesight

I wear contact lenses most of the time and have glasses for when my eyes are tired or if I want a more physical barrier in social situations.
I've worn glasses for 28 years and have never thought about the concept of glasses being a physical barrier. I'm far sighted and only really need them for reading, but I wear them all the time. I do not feel right with out them on. I think that I feel protected by them. Interesting.

I wear glasses most of the time except for when I have to sleep, take a shower, go swimming or ride roller coasters at an amusement park. :)

New Threads

Top Bottom