• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Giving this place a go...

sixokyu

Hi,

Joining this place cause it's new and still has a hope. Most aspie boards are full of tools. Especially WrongPlanet where I only go to cause trouble and get banned.

Zomgaspies is full of psychos, idiots and losers.

I2 is like a deadly cross of WP and zomg.

Really hoping this place doesn't deteriorate into another aspie cess pit. We shall see.

Hi,

Joining this place cause it's new and still has a hope. Most aspie boards are full of tools. Especially WrongPlanet where I only go to cause trouble and get banned.

Zomgaspies is full of psychos, idiots and losers.

I2 is like a deadly cross of WP and zomg.

Really hoping this place doesn't deteriorate into another aspie cess pit. We shall see.

How's it full of psychos and losers ? Sorry I don't know I've never been on there so just curious about other places :p

Welcome. :)

Go and have a read! Crazy people.

What a bunch of ****ing....I'll stop myself there. It's hard. But I'll refrain.

Have you seen this: http://www.zomgaspies.com/new-aspie-site-t57093.html ??? What a bunch of t******. Ugh. They actually revolt me. Oh well i signed up with a false name. Anyway. **** sake.

They all obviously have some underlying narcissistic personality disorder.

Aspergic is 10x better. It's not all dark and gloomy. It's bright and cheerful. Jeez. What a bunch of weirdos. A mixture of AS supremacists, idiots, emos, and people that hide behind AS as an excuse for their despicable behavior.

Chris: Take no notice :)

It is though! Seriously! There are people called nutbag, **** rag, all sorts of obscenities. There's no real support anywhere. It's just all of them acting mentally ill. And I mean seriously. ****ing hell!

And people talking about cumming.

It is though! Seriously! There are people called nutbag, **** rag, all sorts of obscenities. There's no real support anywhere. It's just all of them acting mentally ill. And I mean seriously. ****ing hell!

I meant I'm a member of that forum. I post there. It's not a support board. You have to have thick skin to be there. Talk about freedom of speech, literally.

I meant I'm a member of that forum. I post there. It's not a support board. You have to have thick skin to be there. Talk about freedom of speech, literally.

It's not though...it's nonsense. Nothing's constructive. There are people talking about stupid things. And they criticize every other board except for itself.

It's just not right. I will be keeping a look out and perhaps reporting certain things. There's a lot of slander on there. I mean I'm all for free speech but that's WAY over the top. It's pathetic.

Yeah. It's a stupid board. I don't like it, but I post things once in a while when extremely bored.

All people do is flame each other.

It's an emo board, just like "Chan" forums. They're emos who want to spend all their time flaming. All you see is typical trollish 4Chan behavior.

Most of the people there are angry at the world and need to find a way to seek confort. They do it by letting out all of their frustrations and being cruel to others.

I'm angry at the world...but I seem to take it out on myself rather than others :S

And your post on Zomg is so mature! Argh there are too many people like you on this planet!

What is it with you all ? You're all so ****ing nasty. Is there anybody NICE in this world ?

I'm sorry you feel that way. You obviously have your own issues. You don't know me so you have no idea what I am like. Go dig through my Spokane Girl posts and you will see how nice I sound, feel free too.

You take the internet way too seriously. There are nice people out there. I guess I am done with you now that we are enemies. Go put me on ignore.

New Threads

Top Bottom