• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Giving this place a go...

Okay. Just don't want any huge arguments starting on here so soon :(

Okay. Just don't want any huge arguments starting on here so soon :(

I know I know. Sorry about that. I'm not usually argumentative. Uhm. Like I've said quite a lot, I've been feeling pretty bad today. That doesn't excuse it. But it gives a reason for the change in personality. It seems that if someone really upsets me (I'd say even break my heart) I'll push everyone away. But yeah. I'm trying to move on from it now :D I'm starting to feel a little bit better though I had a banging headache last night because I went into overload.

So no more depressing posts I promise lol XD :D :p

Hmm...
I don't like ZOMGZ Aspies from browsing. It seems they just troll :(.
What they wrote wasn't particularly nice neither :/.
EMZ=/

Chris, I admire you for your post at ZOMG Aspies.

This is going off topic, but this is where the discussion sprang from. So I'd like to highlight a little bit.

Chris said:
Hi guys - I'm Chris, the admin of aspergic - one of them.
icon_smile.gif

I think the record needs straightening up a little here...

Asfar as i know, I'm neurotypical - although i doubt it to some extent.Within the next two weeks i'm having a private assessment for closureon the matter. I set up the site with my girlfriend, Willow, becauseshe has AS and we both enjoy forums - I'm the techie and can offer(well, think i can - i might have AS
icon_razz.gif
) advice to anyone that needs it from an NT standpoint - the idea wasto advise other NT's and discuss experiences with aspie's, in which thesame way aspie's talk about NT's on here or anywhere else, except maybenot quite so derrogatory.
icon_razz.gif

Forthe discussions and atmosphere in the forum so far - that's not reallydown to me in all fairness, of course you're allowed to discuss things,I don't write all of the content for the forum and I don't see it fairto just ban people that don't write things in the tone that i'd like,left, right and center - Oh, and an adult forum is something we maylook at in the future; the forum isn't big enough yet to expand into amore detailed forum layout imho.

buttcoffee - You were trolling, so I banned you, I don't see the point complaining about it. I highly doubt you had any intention of being of any value to the community.

You don't have to join if you don't want to, there be no guns held to anyone's head here.

~Chris.
icon_smile.gif

buttcoffee said:
The NT admin at that site is boning some aspie whore on that site,apparently. From what I gathered, he made the site to please her and toget to jizz on her face.

Soleiyu said:
At least it proves my theory about aspie girls (and gay guys) gettingsex from NT's easily, while straight aspie guys are restricted to theugliest aspie girls only.

I don't think we should sink to their level though. And I doubt either Chris or Willow will take this to heart.

There are some nice people on ZOMG - I've been searching around. But I don't think Aspergic will ever be reduced to this.

Chris...We're depending on you, Lol. :D :p XD

Nah, that kind of thing bounces off me. :)

I'm typically laid back when dealing with things like this, there really isn't any point reacting. I have nothing to hide. :p

It's not though...it's nonsense. Nothing's constructive. There are people talking about stupid things. And they criticize every other board except for itself.

It's just not right. I will be keeping a look out and perhaps reporting certain things. There's a lot of slander on there. I mean I'm all for free speech but that's WAY over the top. It's pathetic.

No, I wouldn't. I know one of the co-creater's of the site. She/he is ok. The other creator killed herself. Just leave it be. I have friends there too. Its the internet for ****s sake, people should be able to say what the hell they want. I don't mind sites like this, that seem to be fairly moderated. Buttcoffee and Soy are hillarious. Soy is crazy, but he knows it. And they take things to the limit, cause they like to, so do I, but I can behave myself when need be.

If you want to report anyone, report alex plank and the wrongplanet. Its the opposite of free speech. It has thousands of aspies on there, but zomg, only has a handful of people posting now.

Chris, I admire you for your post at ZOMG Aspies.

This is going off topic, but this is where the discussion sprang from. So I'd like to highlight a little bit.

I don't think we should sink to their level though. And I doubt either Chris or Willow will take this to heart.

There are some nice people on ZOMG - I've been searching around. But I don't think Aspergic will ever be reduced to this.

Chris...We're depending on you, Lol. :D :p XD

They are joking around. They are both cool people, and funny as hell. I think Soy is right about aspie guys not getting hot girls. If you actually take everything they both say, seriously, you'd have a mental breakdown. Try not to take everyting so seriously dude.

:(. I only read the first couple of posts in the thread.
Some of the stuff they've said is horrible :/.
Wtf's their problem?
EMZ=/

They are joking around. They are both cool people, and funny as hell. I think Soy is right about aspie guys not getting hot girls. If you actually take everything they both say, seriously, you'd have a mental breakdown. Try not to take everyting so seriously dude.

? It's kinda hard not to take things seriously when you have Asperger Syndrome. I want to get on with everyone but that's almost as bad as a site I saw giving lots of different methods for suicide (and I tried one or two). I don't get how you can not take that seriously. I'm not going to judge them because I don't know them but maybe they should just be a little more kind of sensitive ?

And I don't care about girls.

But anyway.

Imagine if someone suicidal with AS went on there. It would seriously damage their mood. Sorry to be such a downer but, gah, there are some nasty sites out there and ZOMG Aspies seems to be, from first impressions anyway...one of them.

It's mostly just a load of trolling.

Tip: If you're suicidal, DON'T even bother going on the internet. Like, 98% of the people on their are total jerks who get off on controlling other people's emotions 'cause they can't control their own. F*cktards.
Yeah... last couple of days I've been sounding rather misanthropic. I'm not always like this.
EMZ.

:(. I only read the first couple of posts in the thread.
Some of the stuff they've said is horrible :/.
Wtf's their problem?
EMZ=/

They like saying stuff that not politically correct. Look at this post soy made about, what "doing a callaway" is. Callaway is a mod at I2, or admin. It made me laugh like ****.

Soleiyu wrote:
Doing a Callaway imo means trying to sound educated when you just quoted something from Wikipedia.

As most already know, Callaway is a famous author, lawyer and human rights activist who just recently started The Callaway Program, a way of mass educating the entire african continent by dropping Wikipedia pages from airplanes, while transfering all leftover food from the american continent in specially "Callaway" marked doggy bags to fight starvation.

From her pittoresque New England lodge with three chimneys and rustique interior she hosts the informal Nobel Banquet every year, while raising her children for a better tomorrow where Wikipedia will have abolished all racism and bigotry.

Tip: If you're suicidal, DON'T even bother going on the internet. Like, 98% of the people on their are total jerks who get off on controlling other people's emotions 'cause they can't control their own. F*cktards.
Yeah... last couple of days I've been sounding rather misanthropic. I'm not always like this.
EMZ.

Haha, you and me both! XD

They like saying stuff that not politically correct. Look at this post soy made about, what "doing a callaway" is. Callaway is a mod at I2, or admin. It made me laugh like ****.

Soleiyu wrote:
Doing a Callaway imo means trying to sound educated when you just quoted something from Wikipedia.

As most already know, Callaway is a famous author, lawyer and human rights activist who just recently started The Callaway Program, a way of mass educating the entire african continent by dropping Wikipedia pages from airplanes, while transfering all leftover food from the american continent in specially "Callaway" marked doggy bags to fight starvation.

From her pittoresque New England lodge with three chimneys and rustique interior she hosts the informal Nobel Banquet every year, while raising her children for a better tomorrow where Wikipedia will have abolished all racism and bigotry.

I don't get it. *scratches head*

? It's kinda hard not to take things seriously when you have Asperger Syndrome. I want to get on with everyone but that's almost as bad as a site I saw giving lots of different methods for suicide (and I tried one or two). I don't get how you can not take that seriously. I'm not going to judge them because I don't know them but maybe they should just be a little more kind of sensitive ?

But anyway.

Imagine if someone suicidal with AS went on there. It would seriously damage their mood. Sorry to be such a downer but, gah, there are some nasty sites out there and ZOMG Aspies seems to be, from first impressions anyway...one of them.

Being suicidal, comes from what goes on inside your mind. And if stuff people were saying on an internet forum made you suicidal, i'd be worried. You can't blame outside stuff for wanting to kill yourself. I feel suicidal a lot. But its not really being depressed and suicidal. Its, I know the way the world works, and I know how I work. I won't go on with torture of the mind, and all the faults in society. If I can't get by in life, without having women being my cryptonite, i'll just jump off a building. If I can get past it, i'll make a change while i'm here, and do something good.

But anyway.

A few people have actually gotten hurt on there and left. They didn't understand the people there were joking and messing with them. I told one of them they were just joking but he still thought it was wrong to make jokes like that. I know few other aspies who have gone there and leave because they didn't like the drama and they told me they are just depressed and take it out on the world. One of my aspie friends there used to be a mod and was friends with the owners but he got bored with the place and left. I believe he was also hurt there so he left but not he claims he just got tired of it. I've had some conflicts there where I got upset but I've learned to not take things so seriously online. Who cares what someone says to me online, their thoughts don't matter because I will never see them in real life. I don't understand people insulting each other even though they like each other. That place is dying anyway I think. Not many posts are made a day so I'd rather go there once a week.

If I were you, I would stay away from the site and don't visit it. It's not the place for you. You have to have a thick skin to be there.

A few people have actually gotten hurt on there and left. They didn't understand the people there were joking and messing with them. I told one of them they were just joking but he still thought it was wrong to make jokes like that. I know few other aspies who have gone there and leave because they didn't like the drama and they told me they are just depressed and take it out on the world. One of my aspie friends there used to be a mod and was friends with the owners but he got bored with the place and left. I believe he was also hurt there so he left but not he claims he just got tired of it. I've had some conflicts there where I got upset but I've learned to not take things so seriously online. Who cares what someone says to me online, their thoughts don't matter because I will never see them in real life. I don't understand people insulting each other even though they like each other. That place is dying anyway I think. Not many posts are made a day so I'd rather go there once a week.

If I were you, I would stay away from the site and don't visit it. It's not the place for you. You have to have a thick skin to be there.

Well...skin is typically only about 1.5mm thick.

It's a figure of speech. It means to be tough, things don't get to you and you aren't hurt easily by what people say.

League/Spokane, thick skin? Come on! That place isn't a turn off because people have are nasty and like to have a go, it's because that's ALL that happens there. Nothing else. It is pathetic. There is no substance, no anything really. Just a bunch of morons trying to be as shocking as they can to make them selves feel cool. Why that would require thick skin, I don't know. Unless a person was too silly to see that place for what it is and actually took any of their lame **** on board.

The people on ZOMG are the people who get the **** beaten out of them in real life. They have no friends and they lash out online so they can feel good about themselves. They cross the line whenever they can for the same reason. That mindset is so immature.

I know you go there, but dude, you go EVERYWHERE! You are a forum whore, not a troll mind you, but you are everywhere. I'd almost think you are addicted to mental health forums. No offense intended, I actually think you're tops you league loving baby suit wearing biatch!!

New Threads

Top Bottom