• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

GET the COOKIE

Unbeknownst to all of you, l have an employee badge for area 51 so l hop the commuter bus and show up at 7:30am. But l didn't come unprepared. I find a makeshift table and put out coffee and Famous Amos chocolate cookies. But the cookies are spiked with a *special ingredient* and soon the security guard tries three cookies and rambles off the location in the warehouse of the real missing cookie. I slither away, find the lockbox,remove the key and enter into a dark room. In a plexiglass case lies the forbidden cookie. Using plastic tongs l gently remove and place it in my area 51 lunchbox. I hop the commuter bus back, hijack the driver, and force him to drive me to LAX. At the airport, l find a locker in the baggage area, and dispose of cookie and flee the airport with the key. You never find the terminal and l am out of here. This cookie crumbles for no one, you can't get me to disclose the location.

Ha! Do you think this cookie hidden? I regularly consort with Area 51's aliens, and they have a Lost Cookie Detector. The purchase literally cost me an arm, and a leg, that they'll use for their... "experiments." Wielding the LCD, I'm able to track and locate the cookie.

Now, I'm wheeling across Groom Lake in a wheelchair. The cookie is mine! And no one will take it from me because I'm an amputee, and it would be extra impolite to steal from me!

I am not going to postulate what the aliens are doing with body parts as that may be removed by homeland security. However, you my friend have been duped. I put out several Costco cookies to keep everyone guessing. So you might as well eat the cookie. The real cookie has been on a truck heading in transit to a top military installation in the hopes to deter any more cookie hunters. Soooo sad, toooo bad.

I'm a hobo,
My name is Frank,
I hide on train cars,
I hide in tanks,
I hide on your truck,
Take a look-see,
I hopped off three miles ago,
And took your cookie.

Last edited:
Didn't you notice the tracker that I had attached to the cookie. It's easy to mistake for a chocolate chip. You fall asleep and I steal the cookie.

I'm still trekking along, as an amputee, in my wheelchair. If ANYONE tries to steal my cookie, I'll put on a cute face and cry, whining that after losing two of my limbs, I've little left!

"I've lost so much, and I can't even keep this cookie? You cruel people! Please... just let me keep my cookie!" *sob sob sob*

P.S. Mean people steal from amputees. Don't be such a bully! It would look terrible, for your reputation, on this website.

Oh man, now you're crying? Fine, here's a bag of Oreos. I take the original cookie home and stare at it guiltily.

It's a good thing you have a floor-length tablecloth on your kitchen table, because I hid under it. When you got up to get some milk, I snuck out from under your table, grabbed the cookie and took off.

I place the cookie in a shoebox on a miniature pillow, with an ipod playing smooth jazz to calm it down (the cookie, not the pillow) and place it it in a desk drawer at work, where I can monitor it 24/7... well, not 24/7, because I'm not a workaholic. Maybe 8/5. But, eh, that's good enough, right?

Aside: @tree, A year or two ago, I taught this game to our kids during a road trip. They loved it and just last week, my youngest child taught the game to a friend at school.

As an undercover illuminati agent i have already infiltrated your workplace, where i pose as a member of the janatorial staff. I have been waiting many years for the secret activation phrase "c'mon man" to be spoken by a us president on national tv. Hearing the secret phrase, i immediately know that getting the cookie is my destiny. I am easily able to jimmy the lock on your desk one night using my secret agent training and mail order detective tool kit.

I escape with the cookie unobserved, and flee to my secret underground bunker that is both a secret and underground. Once there i put the cookie in a class 3 containment vessel, suspended over a lake of molten lava, and guarded by a team of hyper vigiliant augmented ferrets, who are wearing body armor.

While the cookie remained unobserved, unfortunately you didn’t. Suspicious of your activities, I set my drones to silent mode and followed you to your bunker. I sent my army of rabbits (a worthy sacrifice) to distract your ferrets while my drones uplifted the container. When I discovered the contents, I immediately transported it to the far side of the moon for safe keeping.

Thankfully i not only recieved secret agent training, but also have psychic powers when it comes to sweets. With my telepathic sweet tooth activated, i was able to forsee the green moon gambit(so it will be remembered).

In the crater that you hid the cookie in were already hidden a clutch of security robots from some stupid game, like fallout new vegas.

The robots sieze control of the cookie, wresting it free of the clutches of zurbs drone army
Returning to the secret underground bunker with the loot, may not be the brightest idea in the history of crime, as its now no longer really a secret, alas.

But i am an evil genius, bent on world domination, so do what you know. Plus the ferrets need love and care. Now the cookie will be safe, between the ever vigilant robot army, the armored augmented ferrets, the lava et al, what could possibly go wrong?

Frodo Baggins snuck in your volcano and stole the cookie when you were in the shower. He gave it to me for safekeeping.

Noooo! Curses! Frodo has thwarted my evil plans again! And i would have gotten away with it to, if it werent for those meddling er hobbits

Foiled again, now i must pullout the heavy weapons. Several members of my secret clandistine ruthless crew of pirates, scallywags and ne'er do wells are highly trained at impersonization and the fine art of disguise. which is totally normal, its like a bridge club

Two of my minions approach the hobbithouse of the lovely and talented Mistress of the Cookie, in the guise of traveling dishwashers. This is a totally effective and believable disguise, as traveling diswashers have a trade union and guild hall right in downtown arborlorn.

The Mistress of the Cookie is of course taken in by the ruse and grateful to find the help, as the hobithome is a bit messy from the previous evenings banquet, which ran a bit late,....

Union rules
[Suds and Snackers local 245] article 1.17

require the host to provide a twelve minute break every twenty two minutes, with snacks. As you might imagine the girth of such ppl can be ...impressive, to say the least.

Unbeknownst to our lovely, talented and charming host, a small tactical team have been smuggled in, under the dishwashers aprons!

While our hostess is being distracted by the continuous flattery and brazen flirtation of both of the dishwashers, the tactical team goes into deployment.

a ferret, two voles, three crickets and a deer mouse quietly exit the secret compartment of the dishwashers shoeshine box. Now the crickets hop hop hop and then sing a bit, causing a bit of a ruckus. Since both of the voles are blind, stupid and hungover, they mostly just mill about, like a politician does.

Freddy the ferret is of sound mind, good health, highly trained and somewhat wiggly. Kinda hyper, also. In the mad cap antics that ensue from the dishwashers filling a grievance for having to work, and the crickets taunting the cat, the ferret is able to sneak past the guards and slip into the Great Chamber of the Cookie, where he finds several sleeping houseguests, a goat tied to a tricycle, and spotlit upon a lonely pedistal lies the cookie.

Quick as a nap on a bus, our hero liberates the cookie from its lonely aerie and slips away into the night, with none being the wiser.

The rest of the crew, now to be known as the "crumbs street posse", provide ex fil and debrief on the way back to, an entirely new and amazing hideout, built under the former hideout, making it more secret and deeper under ground, but kinda damp.
The cookie is locked inside a safe, thats frozen in a block of ice, that itself is hanging from the cieling, which is surrounded by deadly lasers, and guarded by tigers, trained humminbirds, and a homeschool teacher.

I brought a giant hairdryer and a gray dinosaur with bear feet that swiped the tigers off the safe and ate the hummingbirds and homeschool teacher. The gray dinosaur ran off with the cookie and put it in Mr. Green Jeans pocket!

[feel free to correct me if i am getting this game wrong, new to me! thanks]

Mr Green Jeans has a hole in his pocket, so it fell right out and I caught it, and sauntered away casually with the cookie.

I brought a giant hairdryer and a gray dinosaur with bear feet that swiped the tigers off the safe and ate the hummingbirds and homeschool teacher. The gray dinosaur ran off with the cookie and put it in Mr. Green Jeans pocket!

[feel free to correct me if i am getting this game wrong, new to me! thanks]
So thats what happened to the domestic staff....

Just so y'all know, I still have the cookie. I've constructed a Hotwheels track and I'm rolling it down the ramp. OOH! It's going around the loop the loop and heading for the jump!

When the cookie hits the jump, freddy the fantastic ferret is poised and ready. Leaping into action from a hidden perch atop a curtain rod, fred snatches the cookie in mid aire.
A fantastic ruckus ensues between all the wonderful animal friends, which results in no injuries to animals, but considerable mayhem is done to the immediate enviornment.
In the confusion the ferret is able to sneak out an open window, and flees into the forrest, where i am waiting with a cat carrier and some beefjerky. We abscond into the high country, me my amazing animal friend, and your cookie.

New Threads

Top Bottom