• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

FromEquestria2LA turns 30! :D

FromEquestria2LA

Hi, all. It's now the 13th of April, and today is my 30th birthday.

Having spent my 20s trying to figure out what to do with my life (it took me this long to get a job, or at least something close to it, because I like so many things, it became hard for me to narrow down what I wanted to do for a living- but now I have something, an IT related job, whatever it may be. :D)

This has also been a time of discovery, these 10 years of my 20s. After my re-diagnosis on March 13, 2014, at the age of 26, I finally got closure over why I was sometimes awkward earlier in my life. At least I can now be at peace with who I am.

I'm now pretty much in no hurry to find my princess now... although this may be changing now. I am a hopeful man! :D

I enter my 30s hopeful as ever, in spite of the things that go on in the world. I can't really control those things, despite how worrisome some of the things I hear about news can be.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e369/garfysama/20170412_123607_zpshxuq7rxj.jpg - An early birthday pic? Here ya go, me @ Buffalo Wild Wings today. I will have another 'birthday pic' tomorrow when I'm in Seattle.

I still enjoy going to anime cons. I may be 30, but I enjoyed them throughout my 20s, despite that some of them were boring, some of them I experienced drama.... but they have been fun overall.

- I leave you all now with this amazing baseball moment that happened on the day I was born. This is Marvell Wynne, Tony Gwynn and John Kruk hitting back-to-back-to-back home runs in the first inning of the San Diego Padres home opener of 1987 off San Francisco Giants pitcher Roger Mason. Despite this feat, the Giants would go on to win the game, 13-6. :D

Happy birthday to me, and thank you for being there for me, my WP friends! :DFro

New Threads

Top Bottom