• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Freya’s art thread

Watch me draw this on my YouTube channel:

Attachments

• B0425942-D43C-4AF8-9DDA-AB7FD0E7E6CB.jpeg
    B0425942-D43C-4AF8-9DDA-AB7FD0E7E6CB.jpeg
    413.3 KB · Views: 50
Very cool video, Erika. Your knowledge and love of South Park is impressive. I really love the episode where Cartman buys an amusement park.

Very cool video, Erika. Your knowledge and love of South Park is impressive. I really love the episode where Cartman buys an amusement park.
Cartmanland is up there with my favorite South Park episodes. I like the South Park episodes that focus on Cartman, Butters, or Cartman and Butters interacting.. my favorite is Awesome O where Cartman pretends to be a robot so he can learn all of Butters’ secrets. That episode aired the day after I was born.

Great work, Erika. Any chance we can get a picture of Towelie or Lemmiwinks? (Edit: If you're at all into these characters, of course.) Those are two of my favorites. I could watch "The Death Camp of Tolerance" over and over.

I love those episodes. And "Scott Tenorman Must Die." And Randy's haunted Blockbuster.

Last edited:
Great work, Erika. Any chance we can get a picture of Towelie or Lemmiwinks? Those are two of my favorites. I could watch "The Death Camp of Tolerance" over and over.

I love those episodes. And "Scott Tenorman Must Die." And Randy's haunted Blockbuster.

I haven't watched much of South Park but I saw the haunted Blockbuster episode and that was funny. :) The way he became more and more annoyed and things just got worse and worse.

Nice work, Erika.

I have to say, I really like seeing your pencil sketches. I find some of the faces very fun to look at.

New Threads

Top Bottom