• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Found my dream showerhead

Pink Jazz

I saw ads for the Moen Verso rainshower/handshower combo, and Amazon had a deal on it, so I decided to buy one for myself.

Boy am I impressed. The rainshower provides impressive coverage and seems to have surprisingly good water pressure, and the handshower is good for rinsing and has even greater water pressure. The sliders on both the rainshower and the handshower are a nice feature to switch between an invigorating shower and a nice mist. If I would choose between the two modes I would prefer the mist spray mode.

I got the Eco-Performance (1.75 gpm) version in Spot-Resist Brushed Nickel. I moved my old Moen Engage handshower to the guest bathroom. This is way better than the more popular Delta In2Ition.

Attachments

• 20231006_101248_copy_3060x4080.jpg
    20231006_101248_copy_3060x4080.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 36
That sounds nice, I'm replacing my entire shower enclosure soon and then I will get a nice, big showerhead.

That sounds nice, I'm replacing my entire shower enclosure soon and then I will get a nice, big showerhead.
You can buy the Moen Verso here:

Note: The photo on Amazon is wrong. This is for the rainshower/handshower combo, even though the photo on Amazon shows only a handshower. I bought from this link. I bought the 1.75 gpm Eco-Performance version, but there is also a standard 2.5 gpm version.

We just had to replace our steam boiler for our shower and got a Koehler unit. The build is very nice. Because we (used to) have long winters we built the bathroom for comfort in those dark days, with heated floor, heated towel rack, shower with steam and a deep whirlpool tub.

My dream shower is somewhere between that bucket rig in South Pacific, and DIY-ing a working replica of a needle bath to be installed in a completely home-made bathroom. I would love to build a freestanding bath room that could have a cast-iron bathtub with some form of instant heater, a tiled floor that could drain in case someone splashes water on the floor or the plumbing leaks, some form of awesome sink, a skylight, and--the ultimate showerhead.

They are a now-obsolete curiosity that was basically a carwash for the human body, a full-body showerhead, an over-the-top plumbing nightmare. Guys, gals, & non-binary pals, I bring you- -

--the needle bath.

Because standing in a human-sized pressure washer sounds awesome.

My dream shower is somewhere between that bucket rig in South Pacific, and DIY-ing a working replica of a needle bath to be installed in a completely home-made bathroom. I would love to build a freestanding bath room that could have a cast-iron bathtub with some form of instant heater, a tiled floor that could drain in case someone splashes water on the floor or the plumbing leaks, some form of awesome sink, a skylight, and--the ultimate showerhead.

They are a now-obsolete curiosity that was basically a carwash for the human body, a full-body showerhead, an over-the-top plumbing nightmare. Guys, gals, & non-binary pals, I bring you- -

--the needle bath.

Because standing in a human-sized pressure washer sounds awesome.

I usually just take my showers like this at a gas station ;)

iu

New Threads

Top Bottom