• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

@Tree retaliates (gratefully) :) by flinging a plateful of possum gravy at Mia.

Chucks black pudding tree and sings the boudin noir song upside down hanging from a branch covered with possum gravy.

Mia gladly catches the biscuits underhand and tosses ropes of pink slime back.

pink-slime_large-e1331319752958.jpg

cause there is no way she could ever eat this, even though it looks like strawberry ice cream.

tree heaves the contents of a pitcher of lemonade at Mia.
(Refills the pitcher and pours it on herself to get rid of that pink
slime.gif
)

Oh so refreshed now, so sparkly, with lemon in my hair, it would go well with fish. Mia gently slides an entire rainbow trout onto tree who has a clean and lemony smelling foot.

So generous. So gentle. So lyrical.
A
small-rainbow.gif
trout.

In keeping with the sparkly theme,
tiny_star.gif

tree whacks Mia on the shoulder with a False Unicorn Root.

You didn't expect me to butcher a real live unicorn, I hope?:eek:

Spurred by the senseless death of an imaginary creature, I create (who'm I kidding, I get hubby to create!) an evil splatacatapult, with which to splodgerise tree in such a substance as cannot be named without me feeling nauseous. Bleurgh!!

But because I like the sparkly theme, I shall temper the assault by sending on floaty balloons a yummity millionaire's shortbread which is adorned by edible gold leaf.

For metalminx24 to choose the loathed un-named substance
to splat on tree is a great honor, indicating as it does that
she considers tree to be a worthy opponent.

Therefore, with good will and an appropriate amount of force,
TAKE THAT--- metalminx24! 17 batter fried Twinkies!

Mia has considered what to throw at metalminx and tree, it will have to be placed in two bucket type swings side by side. So, she takes two savoy cabbages and drills holes in them, dripping in a melted combination of honey, aardvark saliva and bacon fat, then stuffs the hole in the cabbage with a tiny bit of chewed spearmint gum, just enough to hold the contents in place until first contact.

She places the cabbages, she launches the cabbages and a DIRECT HIT on the noggins AND the gum sticks in their hair, and the contents drip down their arms, spoiling their freshly manicured nails. :honeypot:

Can I play, too? ;)

While Mia is gloating over her cabbage attack on tree and metalminx24, Cosmophylla steps out from behind a nearby bush. She tiptoes over with a single serve of shepherds pie in her right hand. When she reaches Mia, she taps her on the shoulder and simultaneously slips the pie into Mia's shirt pocket, followed by a great big hug! The potato squishes through the weave of Mia's shirt and the meat filling spills out of the pocket, oozes down and drips onto her shoe.

Kicking off her meat covered shoes and brushing corn kernels from her chest Mia hides behind a tree to give herself time to think. Ah, she thinks, Cosmophylla needs maple syrup:yum::yum::yum: plus other assorted taffy, I could make a cake she thinks:openmouth:

A really sticky cake, caramel and toffee and maple syrup and rendered leaf lard. She mixes it in a bucket, adding cornmeal until its the right launch-able consistency, she gets the really big lacrosse stick from the shed.... puts the nicely formed maple syrup and toffee cake in and flings it as Cosmophyilla who tries to run for cover, splot the cake ball makes contact with Cosmophylla's back and sticks there, toffee bits evident. Cosmophylla makes it to the tree line all the while the sticky cake's clinging to her back. She scores! shouts Mia jumping up and down.:D

Ok ladies, I hope you're ready! (Grr, meaning business now tee hee!!)

Mia, you are the lucky recipient of Macaroni in your left sock, Ice cream (chocolate flavour, naturally, and a bit melty now!) in your right sock and Apple sauce under your hat

For Tree, a yummy salad of Tomato, Radish, Endive and Eggplant. Unfortunately just before I had it parachuted down to you it was sat on by a geriatric hippopotamus.

Cosmophylla (this is difficult!!) There is now a glorious concoction of Custard, Olives and Salmon hidden somewhere in your house. To give you energy while you're searching for my nasty 'gift' I've thrown you a Mango, Orange and Peach smoothie sweetened with Honey. Next time you take a shower, you will be pelted with Yam and Lamb in a lovely Lime and Apple juice.

Mwah ha haaa [emoji12]
(also phew!)

As dear metalminx24 has worked so hard,
tree rewards her by pouring a
sippy cup full of clarifying & revitalizing
room temperature, pasteurized apple juice
over her weary brow.:greenapple::redapple::greenapple::)

Wow, such a kind gesture! Now how am I supposed to continue the fight?

All participants are henceforth clonked on the bonce with a big bar of Galaxy. The second of ouchy will be totally worth it, and all you US-dwellers are in for a treat!

Everyone who eats chocolate will be happy.

Now, tree shoots her never-misses Jelly Bean gun at metalminx24 ---------red, black, red, black,
red, black, red, black, and a couple of white ones; then follows it up by lobbing a 24 pound lime Gummi Bear.
CATCH!

Now I have lulled you into a false sense of security....I pelt you with sticky prawn chow mein tee hee heeee!! Nice to begin with but don't leave it too long otherwise the googly prawn eyes will begin to follow you around the room....oooh....

I'm shocked!!! In retaliation, anyone silly enough to read this will receive a parcel in the mail, which when opened will explode Heston Blumenthal's snail porridge with a blast radius of 7 metres. :p

New Threads

Top Bottom