• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Five items your fridge must have.....

Aspychata

Serenity waves, beachy vibes
V.I.P Member
What five things do you need to generally feel happy about? Do you get into ruts about eating the same things over and over?

1. Onions
2. Raw cabbage /coleslaw style
3. Sriracha mayo
4. Protein substitute
5. Pickles

Fresh spinach.
2% milk.
Greek yogurt.
Cheddar cheese.
Cherry tomatoes.
Salted butter.

1. 2% Milk
2. Orange Juice
3. Ketchup
4. Modelo
5. Yogurt

I wanted to put soda, but I remembered that I don't drink soda anymore.

This one's a hard one since I don't repeatedly eat the same things. But maybe the stuff I use the most includes rice, cheese, tomatoes, some sort of lentil or beans, and Coke ;)

Being serious this time (the other was a Blues Brothers quote).

I always seem to have big bags of frozen vegetables that I can steam at anytime. I always have peanut butter in the fridge...actually like it cold. I tend to also always have eggs, pickles and some kind of turkey meat.

Ribeye Steak
Flanken Style Short Ribs
Chuck Roast/Steak
Still Mineral Water
Sparkling Mineral Water

I started eating a carnivore diet, a couple months, ago, to heal autoimmune, allergies to most plant-foods and anxiety and, for overall health, thus, meat and water, only. Several, additional foods can be eaten, however, I am doing an elimination type diet, where I will eventually add other items, to see how/if they effect me.

Ribeye Steak
Flanken Style Short Ribs
Chuck Roast/Steak
Still Mineral Water
Sparkling Mineral Water

I started eating a carnivore diet, a couple months, ago, to heal autoimmune, allergies to most plant-foods and anxiety and, for overall health, thus, meat and water, only. Several, additional foods can be eaten, however, I am doing an elimination type diet, where I will eventually add other items, to see how/if they effect me.
You’re making me hungry lol!
I will have to go out and buy some steak and ribs to put on the grill this week.

New Threads

Top Bottom