• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Fitness thread--what was your workout today?

Alright 40 mins jogging at gym. And did stretches. Gas in car so that's done. Maybe tomorrow trampoline and dumbbell weights.

30 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes of core. I don’t do enough core exercises, so my abs will probably be mad at me tomorrow :rolleyes:

No cardio today.
Core workout.
Carried 4 ~70 lb maple rounds to the backyard. Counts for something.
Later on, will do shoulders.

Yesterday, a 90 minute hike through a local nature reserve.

Today, extracting a super of honey - does that count? Plus lots of incidental exercise watering during a heatwave.

And getting acidosis of the diaphragm laughing.

Today was my double exercise day. Started the day with 45 minutes of dancing, ended the day with 55 minutes of strength training. I’m so hungry now :D

Alright totals. Umm. Let's see 40 mins on tortured treadmill. Some exercise machines. I gave the stair climber my middle finger. Maybe tomorrow we can make-up. I hate that machine. And l grocery shopped and carried very heavy bags all at once. And no meltdowns. This exercise stuff does work.

30 minutes of HIIT followed by 30 minutes of lower body stretches.

Progress: this time I did not injure myself and did not have to resist the urge to sob on the floor and give up. I did lie on the floor in a puddle of sweat afterwards, but I made it to the end :)

OK, today I started very early in the morning because it's Wednesday and that's the day my husband has an early start. I resist the urge to lie in bed a little longer Wednesdays, get up with him and do something extra.

So: First a 2km loop through our bushland with the dog and her soccer ball. As I was chasing her and going "grrrrr" between shots (a game she loves), it counts as interval training.

This was followed by two hours of tree trimming with an electric pole saw and hedge trimmer - one a peppermint tree that needed a haircut so it wouldn't interfere with the solar panels that run our place, and the other an acacia tree I trimmed for fodder for the cattle. (We have summer droughts here and planted fodder acacias for shade, shelter and green summer top-up feed.) The pole saw was on its fullest extension and the leverage on that made it a pretty solid arm/shoulder workout, with a teeny bit of core work as well.

Office time now; later on a bit more arm work with uncapping a box of honey frames and then extracting them in a manual spinner.

Yesterday was mostly gardening and watering; pulled up some of the tomatoes that have got to the end of their life. Too hot to do anything else after...

Rest day today. I did a bit of cycling to visit my mom. Probably some stretches and/or yoga before bed.

30 minutes of dancing, 30 minutes of barre, 30 minutes of core, 30 minutes of stretching. I got a bit carried away so I added the stretches to soothe my muscles :)

New Threads

Top Bottom