• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite TV Show or Shows and Film or Films

Samuri Jack. Courage the Cowardly dog. Star Wars the Clone Wars. Batman The animated series. Xmen cartoon 90s. Swat Cats also 90s.

The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon! :D

I used to love Glee, but the fact that two of the actors died in such sad ways really puts a damper on the show for me. :confused:

tiny bits of GOD TV,tiny bits of the 700 club,Lassie(1970s),Jewish voice with Jonathan Bernis.
Its Supernatural with Sid Roth.

Last edited:
I also love Ross Kemp on Gangs. Haven’t watched it in a while, but it’s an incredibly interesting show to me. I once had to translate a book that mentioned MS-13 and I didn’t need to google anything because Ross had informed me previously.

NFL or NCAA football. This is why fall is my favorite time of the year.

Monk, The Prisoner, The Saint, The Crypt Keeper, anything directored by Martin Scorsese, or the Coen Brothers. Some of Woody Allen's movies. Man From Uncle. Bette Davis movies. Alot of film noir stuff. Movie - Momento, The Game. Love Gothic British movies. Bleak House, etc.

My favourite films:

1. The Wizard of Oz (1939)
2. Modern Times (1936)
3. Amadeus (1984)
4. Melancholia (2011)
5. Hour of the Wolf (1968)

Monk, The Prisoner, The Saint, The Crypt Keeper, anything directored by Martin Scorsese, or the Coen Brothers. Some of Woody Allen's movies. Man From Uncle. Bette Davis movies. Alot of film noir stuff. Movie - Momento, The Game. Love Gothic British movies. Bleak House, etc.

I agree on the Coen brothers. I am not to big on fiction, but I really liked Fargo. I have the movie and all three TV series on DVD.

I watched Eureka and Warehouse 13 all the way through twice. I want to watch them again, but I’m waiting until I’ve forgotten enough that they’re new to me again.

I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve watched Firefly.

Movies I will watch over and over, or any time they’re on TV:
Stardust
Princess Bride
Galaxy Quest
Shawshank Redemption

I never watch TV so I don't have a favourite TV show.

My favourite movie of all time is Chungking Express, I like some of the themes of the movie and what it's about, and the characters are charming. I could go on listing all of my favourite movies.

I like "How I Met Your Mother", "The Originals", "Legacies", "Merlin", "Elementary" and "Mindhunter".

I can't stand TV, but I loved the X-files.

Some of my favorite movies:
Stranger than Fiction
Passengers
Downsizing
Safety Not Guaranteed

(Not necessarily in that order.)

Last edited:
I enjoyed They Live. Although I think it was a pretty bad movie really, I found it amusing.
Obey! Consume! Marry and procreate! :p

My first favourite TV show that I can remember was The Littlest Hobo.

I don't watch as much TV now, mainly bad movies, but I enjoyed the show Rick and Morty when that was on.

My real favourite TV show is a Japanese anime, LoveLive! It is currently being uploaded one episode per day on YouTube. Today will be episode seven. All previous episodes are still available to watch. None have subtitles, so you'll just have to guess what they are saying.:p

New Threads

Top Bottom