• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

1st place is Stevie Ray Vaughan;
2nd place is Eric Clapton;
3rd place is Carlos Santana

I know that it is just a matter of preference, but my list is slightly different.

1: David Gilmour
2: Eric Clapton
3: Carlos Santana

Stevie Ray Vaughn would certainly be in my top ten.

051cce5ee4b19b572b4ca838fb569090.jpg

Jay Hutton.

Not many ... they're all too liberal for me. :p

Kid Rock, Kurt Russell ... men with principles and traditional American values. ;)
You gotta love Snake Plissken! Kurt is actually my favorite actor, not just for his acting but also his political views and personality. He is old Hollywood gold.

Kurt Cobain. I don't like men (usually) but he was cute, also a big influence on me as a musician.
17ca791438f439502a35e26e415c4d0a.jpg

And his wife Courtney Love too <3

tumblr_o6lygaDwWN1v2w15mo1_1280.jpg

and their daughter Frances Bean Cobain! <3

enhanced-31424-1443386760-3.jpg

2013DaftPunkDC021213.hero.jpg

I hope to meet Daft Punk someday <3 Not only are they my music inspirations, I've always had a big crush on these robot men :p

Louise Fletcher. I've always had a thing about female nurses and she looked wonderful in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest.
louise-fletchers-quotes-8.jpg

Do athletes count? If so, the entire Swedish women's national soccer (football, whatever) team. Don't know any of their names nor what they look like and I don't need to, I'll buy sight unseen on that one.

But seriously, Toni Braxton.

Oh, and I'm not gay or bi nor do I possess a time machine, but if I could go back in time: Axl Rose. For hot Axl Rose I would make an exception.

Diane "Jet" Youdale from UK Gladiators, hot, gorgeous, oh yeah, I definitely would. Also, oh what I wouldn't have done to be in that scene with Olympia "Paige" Valance and Father Jack in Neighbours today, they were in bed together to "keep her warm", oh yeah she could warm my bed any time, even if I am loads too old for her at 40.

Last edited:
Here are a few of mine:

Paulina Porizkova- I had a huge crush on her when I first saw her on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue way back in 1984. I was so jealous of Ric Ocasek... The original "goofy looking guy who ended up with a smoking hot babe"...

Dana Delany- She actually looks more beautiful now than when she was on China Beach...

Dawn Wells- Like Dana Delaney, Mary Ann from Gilligan's Island has only gotten better with age...

Pat Benatar- My first real celebrity crush...

Also when I was a kid I had a thing for the actress that played Kelly on Saved By the Bell.

When the movie The Net came out, I had a thing for Sandra Bullock.

billie-kay-28985179-620x400.jpg

Billie Kay from WWE NXT, hot, gorgeous, oh yeah.

*Yay! Finally found a pic wot works!*

Last edited:
Nobody really right now, I got bored of my last major celeb crush (just to clarify major crush, minor celeb) because he is just so aloof to everyone and that put me off in the end, oh and I caught a fleeting glimpse of him in real life and he was nothing special really.

New Threads

Top Bottom