• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Mr Allen

V.I.P Member
There's loads of female Celebs I am in love with, most notably, Coleen Nolan, oh yeah, she's taken and has 2 kids, but she's gorgeous, hot, oh yeah, I still would.

I also fancy most of the women in Australian soap Neighbours, such as Paige, Terese, Susan Kennedy, and Imogen Willis.. OK I know that being 40 next Thursday I'm loads too old for the younger ones such as Paige and Imogen, but I still wouldn't kick either of them out lol.

So how about you lot? Who's your Celebrity crush? Who do you like?

I don't really have a celebrity crush nowadays; I've seen a few female celebrities who I do take a bit of a shine to but not to the extent where I'm imagining us been together.

That said, I did have one a few years back when I found out about Victoria Justice.

Victoria_Justice_Photoshoot.jpg

When I first saw her as a 'related' image during a google search, I decided to investigate and learned a bit more about her via her Wikipedia page.
I then checked a few more images of her and thought she looked amazing; I think her eyes and smile and that look of innocence just had this hypnotic effect on me for a while.
Nowadays, I still admire her but no longer have a crush.

Well, now, that depends on your definition of celebrity. My current choice is Sara Rubin of BuzzFeed Violet.

David Boreanaz, ever since the Buffy days and still now. Generally I recognise more females than males as being physically attractive, despite not being attracted to them, but him - yummy!

Celebrity crushes are kinda non-starters, but regularly, someone in a film or show will catch my eye. It's limited to the genre of films and such I watch. These are a few from the last year or so.

Lauren German
the_divide_rivers_of_grue-6.jpg

Emily Blunt
Emily_Blunt_Edge_of_Tomorrow_Wallpaper.jpg

Lauren Cohen
13-maddede-the-walking-dead-5-sezon-finali_130728794039421292.jpg

I have had a crush on Orlando bloom for years,I also like Hayden Christensen a lot and it usually actors within comic book or fantasy and sci fi movies.

I have had a crush on Orlando bloom for years,I also like Hayden Christensen a lot and it usually actors within comic book or fantasy and sci fi movies.

Yeah he got the role of playing moody Jedi teenager who would eventually become Darth Vader down to a fine art :D

Just a shame he has the screen presence of a fish and can't act :D

Yeah he got the role of playing moody Jedi teenager who would eventually become Darth Vader down to a fine art :D

Just a shame he has the screen presence of a fish and can't act :D

I don't know, I thought his acting in Shattered Glass was pretty good.
In Revenge of the Sith, the emotion you see him convey when he learned that Padme was pregnant was the perfect reaction to such huge news and - make a joke out of this if you want - after he turns evil and you see him in any scene where he doesn't have to say any bad dialogue in a monotone voice, he looks pretty intimidating (especially with some of those scores in the background).

Last edited:
Donald Trump. I can't resist his cheeto orange tan, luxurious lion's mane (that's totally not a bad toupee) business acumen and strong leadership qualities!

CLxek2TUEAAuXJ5.jpg

APRIL FOOLS!!!

I don't think Hayden Christensen, or that whole sequence of 3 films was as bad as people make him/them out to be now. They were popular enough at the time. Most of the loathing feels like retrospective group think to me. I'd say he did ok in film 2 but was flat in 3. I have only seen him in one other film since, 'Vanishing on 7th Street'. A definately watchable B-grade Sci-Fi. Again he didn't hold the attention like a lead needs to, but was decent as a supporting character.

New Threads

Top Bottom