• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Been having one of my nostalgia trips and been reminded of two ladies who I definitely fancied despite only been a kid.

Lightning and Jet, you were awesome. :D

Been having one of my nostalgia trips and been reminded of two ladies who I definitely fancied despite only been a kid.

Lightning and Jet, you were awesome. :D

Indeed, and add Vogue to that as well.

As it happens I'm just watching WWE NXT Takeover from last night, just watched the Fatal 4 Way Women's title match, and the Champ, Asuka (pronounced Arska) is gorgeous and very hot, as is the Australian woman Billie Kay.

e1d1b9d4437d15fb966738abf8916efc.jpg

Aidy Bryant from SNL

Alan Rickman had such a gorgeous voice, and he wasn't bad-looking either. I must confess to feeling a bit jealous of Sharleen Spiteri in this video:
I shared a birthday with him, which I was well chuffed about. Now he's gone my favourite celebrity with the same birthday as me is Neil Oliver (floppy-haired Scottish TV archaeologist).

Last edited:
Fully realise that I'm probably alone on this (usually am) but Marilyn Manson. Loved his music since I was 14, and I absolutely would.
Manson.jpg

Superstar-Category_Superstar_562x408_asuka.png

Asuka from WWE NXT, current undefeated Women's Champ.

Hot, gorgeous, she could wrestle me any time.

There have been many over the years. I tend to have a crush on the tv show characters they play rather than the actresses. If this is the case, then I have written the character next to their name.
(Starting Winter = Jan and Feb. Ending Winter = Dec)

2011 Summer. Mila Kunis - Jackie from That 70's Show.

2013 Spring. Ellen Page

2013 Summer. Alysson Hannigan - Lily from How I Met Your Mother.

2013 Fall. Leah Remini - Carrie from The King of Queens.

2014 Spring. Sarah Hyland - Hayley from Modern Family.

2015 Spring and one week in Ending Winter. Aubrey Plaza - April from Parks and Recreation.

2016 Starting Winter. Beth Behrs - Caroline from Two Broke Girls.

2016 Summer. Miranda Cosgrove - Carly from iCarly.

2016 Summer. Jennette McCurdy - Sam from iCarly.

2016 Ending Winter. Chloe Grace Martez

Last edited:
I've had a soft spot for Mancunian accents ever since a certain TV commercial from the 90s. No doubt I was comically missing the point, in that the humour stems from the accent not being regarded as sophisticated!
Be that as it may, I love Professor Brian Cox's voice. In fact I prefer him on the radio to TV, because that way his mellifluous Mancunian tones aren't drowned out by pesky background music.
Listen and be lulled: The Infinite Monkey Cage

I've had a soft spot for Mancunian accents ever since a certain TV commercial from the 90s. No doubt I was comically missing the point, in that the humour stems from the accent not being regarded as sophisticated!
Be that as it may, I love Professor Brian Cox's voice. In fact I prefer him on the radio to TV, because that way his mellifluous Mancunian tones aren't drowned out by pesky background music.
Listen and be lulled: The Infinite Monkey Cage

You'd like Melanie Sykes then, former voice of the Boddington's advert, and current voice over on Blind Date hosted by Paul O'Grady.

I have a new crush, April Rose Pengilly aka Chloe Brennan on Neighbours, OK I'm loads too old for her, but heck, she's hot, gorgeous, I still would.

April_Rose_Pengilly_%288738348612%29.jpg

April Rose Pengilly, aka Chloe Brennan on Neighbours, she's only in her 20's so I'm loads too old for her, but heck, I still would.

Last edited:
Milia Jojovitch. I don't really know or follow celebs, but she always did it for me...

New Threads

Top Bottom