• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

favorite "autism" music?

I've always felt like the band, Motion City Soundtrack are the most relatable to what I feel or have felt and just relate to autism in many ways.

Wow, I’m Not Crazy by AJR
Ain’t Nobody But Me by Fitz and the Tantrums
These are my two autism songs. Wow, I’m Not Crazy has lyrics so associated with autism that the first result on YouTube is a music video someone made about neurodivergence.

What's going on by Four Non-Blondes, story of my life great lyrics amazing singer words bring me to tears each time I hear it as it describes my coming to terms with being an Aspie before I knew I was one. To bad tis song did not come out years ago. Linda Perry has no clue. How much of a nerve she hit with her lyrics, and I do not listen to lyrics. As a rule I never paid much attention to the lyrics of songs, no interest in meaning or message, heard this song for first time at party about 8 years ago and these lyrics stunned me.

New Threads

Top Bottom