• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Every Emoji Reaction

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
Staff member
V.I.P Member
Has anyone ever seen a post that received every single emoji reaction?

1681943422373.jpeg

Nope...and at 40,911 as it hasn't happened yet in nearly ten years, I'm guessing it isn't likely to happen at all. Unless of course a group of people collude to do it just for fun. :D

But if it's possible it would be nice to hear some sounds to go with it, like a slot machine jackpot. :cool:

I've seen 5 or 6 different before, and you're one away from collecting a full set here. :cool:

Once you do get it, please let us know what the prize is as we're all dying to find out!

I've seen 5 or 6 different before, and you're one away from collecting a full set here. :cool:

Once you do get it, please let us know what the prize is as we're all dying to find out!

I liked how you reacted to @Rodafina's comment with a pre-emptive "agree". Based on your comment, it doesn't apply now and I was about to witheringly criticize you for it, but you will likely be proven retrospectively correct with your agree reaction, in which case I would end up being the one seeming like a fool to the whole world (or the population of Autism Forums).

Well played @VictorR... I'll get you for some other minor infraction. Just you wait...

Teamwork, my FRIENDS. It took a whole bunch of us. None could have done it alone. This happy moment is for EVERYONE!

1681952500616.jpeg

Even in the swamp bog of depression I wade through, there is still a sun shining above me, and it's all because of these people.

There was a thread a few years ago someone started to request specific reactions to the posts. For example, one person said, "I want exactly one of each reaction" and someone else posted and said, "I want exactly <some number> of likes" etc. Not sure if I can find it now, but that was a fun thread.

There was a thread a few years ago someone started to request specific reactions to the posts. For example, one person said, "I want exactly one of each reaction" and someone else posted and said, "I want exactly <some number> of likes" etc. Not sure if I can find it now, but that was a fun thread.
I am the type of person that if someone mentions something that is findable, I cannot leave it to mystery.
I just spent the last 10 minutes searching through topics.

Is this the one?

New Threads

Top Bottom