• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Enthusiastically being "cured"

Does that mean the man puts his feet on other people to apply the oil?

He gets his feet oily and then rubs people with his feet?

Or what?
He gets himself oily and rubs other people

He gets himself oily and rubs other people @trippleU

What parts of himself does he get oily ?

What part of his body does he rub the other people with?

He gets himself oily and rubs other people @trippleU

What parts of himself does he get oily ?

What part of his body does he rub the other people with?
The left foot gets oily, He rubbed my back bone and the feet of my Grandma with Hepatitis C or some liver thing. So everywhere. I think he applied on the belly for the overweight person.

When I first saw this thread and read the description of applying hot oil, I really hoped that this was some sort of metaphor or something lost in translation, but now that I've seen the pictures, I know it isn't... it's real :(

I'm sorry this is happening. I hope talking to people here about it helps in some way.

Olive leaf extract has antioxidents and is supposed to boost the immune system, and help fight cancer, but I don't see how applying hot olive oil to the body can help.

Health benefits of olives have been propounded in Prophetic medicine. The Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) is reported to have said:

But that would only have a health benefit not cure. Mix this religion with science too. I am not from the same sect as them. They are Hanafi, and I am a bit into my own sect so Wahabi I would say. Also the smartmuslim.co.ke , I have never seen that website and it is from Kenya, so I wouldn't trust it, Islamicfinder is.

Apparently this ritual of rubbing the oily feet on people
is some type of faith healing. Not a procedure to be
found in a medical journal.

Apparently this ritual of rubbing the oily feet on people
is some type of faith healing. Not a procedure to be
found in a medical journal.
Then it is not from the Wahabi thing, it is some Hanafi BIdah (Innovation, bad things that satan likes to create.). If its Wahabi, there also needs to be scientific proof for it. Don't see Ahadith, see Quran as that doesn't contain bidah, or just ask a scholar to give you authentic Ahadith.

New Threads

Top Bottom