• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Eliminate interaction.

Ferdinand94

Colourful Black Sheep
I find myself unable to determine the exact point from where I should begin this rant, therefore I'm just going to write everything in no precise order, expecting I will be understood. Perhaps I should just skip forewords and state my wishes. Yes, this seems like the right way to embrace the subject:

If I could eliminate interaction for and indefinite amount of time, it would be my first time experimenting true self-enjoyment.

I wish I could have my own ''space'' (probably a house) and that I could modify it in a way it would please my barely functioning beaten little heart. A place where I could install really thick black curtains or dark impenetrable blinds on my windows so I wouldn't be able to see whether it's day time or the middle of the night. A place where there would be no clocks or sense of time. Somewhere I could be isolated and very well provisioned, and have endless tools and electronic components to ''play'' with and create. I want puzzles, cable and WiFi. 3D and laser printers. Consoles and video games. A library, a cat. I want to be alone, completely alone. I don't want to hear anything else than a running fan or the humming of the refrigerator. I don't want a phone, I don't want people calling me or knocking at my door. I don't want to hear my own voice. I just want to read, watch documentaries and build and program the stupid little robots I love to make so much...

I come from a (still live there) highly abusive household and I'm so extremely tired of it. I can't take it anymore, I broke already and that's the only way I believe I can fix myself. It's so much bullying. It's unbearable. There's nowhere I can go except moving in with my SO (he's on the spectrum as well, but has no trouble keeping a job). For the last 6 year he's seen me going from ''I'm ok'' to ''please kill me already''. He agrees this is what I should do, but that requires money and expenses, something which I can't afford.

:(

I can't even finish what I wanted to say, I have to go already...

I'm sorry to hear of your situation. It sounds like a real downer. The description of your "space" sounds very appealing though. I have the house, and I could do most of what you describe, but in order to sustain it requires me going out into the world and making a living. Therefore, I never feel completely relaxed. I imagine if I could take a couple of months off from interacting with anyone IRL, I might be able to sort myself out and reset my brain. Just some intense alone time with no need to worry about time ... just be for awhile. Yes, that would do me a world of good. I hope you'll be able to realize this dream some day too.

Aye, I think your dream house sounds pretty cool! But I'd have to have a clock, preferably a grandfather clock that makes a lot of ticking and chimes on the hour.

I hope for your sake you can get just that some day. And your poor SO can get help with whatever's bumming him out so bad.

New Threads

Top Bottom