• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Don't Be Shy To Introduce Yourself

Hey! My name is Sophia, I'm 19, I study teacher education and I only recently found this forum. I'm happy to get to know some people on “my spectrum“ :)

Hello, my name is Ozma, or Oz for short, and I recently decided to reach out to others on the spectrum like me. I'm currently going to school to be a grief counselor or researcher. Nice to meet you.

Hi, my name is Zalzo, I was having difficulty finding the right place to comfortably reach out with others on the spectrum. I discovered this forum in hopes I can break out of my shell of anxiety bit by bit. Nice to met you all!

Hi, my name is Zalzo, I was having difficulty finding the right place to comfortably reach out with others on the spectrum. I discovered this forum in hopes I can break out of my shell of anxiety bit by bit. Nice to met you all!
Hello and welcome!

Hello,

Officially diagnosed. Employed. Married. Not inclined toward verbosity. Comfortable in my own skin.

Cryptid

Hi! I'm Kaichi, or you can call me Kai for short. I was diagnosed with Asperger's (as it was known at the time) at a young age, and I'm hoping that by spending time here I can learn something new about myself in my adult life. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
I am glad to see someone who is in the same boat as myself. Hello and welcome!

Hi! I'm Kaichi, or you can call me Kai for short. I was diagnosed with Asperger's (as it was known at the time) at a young age, and I'm hoping that by spending time here I can learn something new about myself in my adult life. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!
HI and welcome - whether you use the word Asperger's or ASD you are most welcome here

New Threads

Top Bottom