• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Does anyone here believe we are in the biblical end times?

Satan, lucifer and demons are worshipped and admired now openly when in the 90's this would be unthinkable.
-_-'
Satan has always been “worshipped” but it became a fad ever since Anton Lavey, a crafty businessman, created a ridiculously artificial construct for the anti-religious to “worship” with “bible” and ceremonies not unlike the Christians pray and worship with their own Bibles.

The reasons for all the chaos in the world is due to complex environmental, political, social, and economic factors. Humans have lost their indigenous connections to the earth, healthy foods, and ar exposed constantly to thousands of dangerous chemicals in air, water, food, and even clothing daily. Fetus are poisoned in the womb with all the crappy processed junk food we eat.

People are economically stressed and parents both work to give their families everything they need. This leaves many children alone without proper role modeling, emotional security, and way too much time to go online.

People have more real addictions more then ever in history. This is not due to God, or Satan, but due to complex issues such as recurrent exposures, societal acceptances, ease of access, poor coping mechanisms, and genetic predisposals.

Humans have always fought over material possessions, spouses, and land. We are opportunistic, greedy, jealous, intelligent life forms. Social media in 21st Century encourages bullying, materialism, greed, capitalism, gossip, anger, and frustration. Observe any teenager, and see how they try to fit in according to the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Beyoncé, or whomever is currently in fashion. Observe all the wants and “needs “ pushed on people to buy more things, consume ever more goods. We never have enough. This causes a lot of negative things in society. Maybe that is the “evil force” you speak of?

Our modern society squeezes us ever closer together in dense urban regions where there is lack of resources, lack of safety, and lack of the most basic necessities of food, safety, security, education, etc. Social issues and ongoing racism cause inner city crimes and gangs. Not God or Satan.

People cannot afford rent. Or food. Or clothings. Jobs do not pay us what we need to live healthy safe lives. Our governments cater to the top 5% and the rest, especially if poor be damned. This is not Satan, it’s not god, it’s government and corrupt politicians.

People keep procreating regardless of the planet’s over population. What the hell are they thinking? If one cannot afford to have children, why oh why would you bring a child into this world? So many children are abused, abandoned, raped, killed, starved. The survivors may grow up traumatized enough to go and proceed to do all the same bad things to others, or they may be so traumatized that they are mentally ill and have a hard time coping, are suicidal, take recreational drugs, become alcoholics, etc. this is not god or satan’s Doing but mankinds.

People judge each other extremely badly. The worst judges are the deeply religious. They hate anyone not following their rules. Anyone not heterosexual. Anyone choosing to end a pregnancy is going to “burn in hell.” All these beliefs of non acceptance is evil- and not “god.” It’s “evil” because some human says to hate people that are different, and outside the norm. Anyone spreading hate and judgements is evil, but it’s a human made “force.”

Religion can be “an evil force.” Religion along with race and culture (non acceptance of others) has caused more wars, death, and suffering than any other war, or issues in the history of mankind on this earth. It’s never ending, this warring over religious beliefs. The crusades were one. The Holocaust was not just about religion but so much more, too, but must be included here. None we have had modern day wars in the Middle East. The issues going on now over religions in Africa, Myanmar, the Taliban, etc are all man made issues using an artifice of religion. Religion is the evil force.

Why can’t humans get along? We have been killing each other and stealing each other’s possessions since the beginning. We kill and destroy and disrupt everything that lives on the earth. The Bible says that we are supposed to do that. Use everything for our benefit. We rape and pillage the environment and destroy the rain forests, and kill anything in our way, and it’s all in the Bible that we are allowed to do that. In the USA, the currant governmental head of the environment strongly believes in the Bible and very literally at that.

The Christian Bible is the basis of that “evil force” called “manifest destiny.” That’s basically when early Christianity went on to pillage and conquer others and take everything over. The basic of taking the land , water, and animals - and “using it for your benefit “is written in the Bible.

Then later on, white Brits, Dutch, French, Europeans, etc did that to India, American and South American Indigenous people, as well as the Africa and Australia. God supposedly made the land and all it’s resources and gave it to humans. “How could those silly stupid back words natives be sitting on all this rich land and not use it properly? “ was the thinking of the colonists, pillagers, slave owners, religioous zealots, and the new found governments who stole the lands, and all the resources. They continue to do so to this very day. The basis of this conquering and thievery is manifest destiny which can be attributed to the Christian Bible.

The “evil forces” are any strict literalism of ANY religious theology- be it Christianity, Muslim, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Mormonism, Christian Science, Scientology, and even Satanism (which is generally an artificial construct in an of itself). The literalism that corrupts basic moral rules to live by peacefully. Literal Interpretation of ancient texts, OR those written by leaders who have sociopathic or other mental illness tendencies is plain wrong . That is the “evil force.”

The literal acceptance of words written by one or more people a long time ago which want to ENFORCE strict doctrines and harsh judgements against others who step outside the realm of the rules is plain destructive in this world of over 7 billion people.

Last edited:
Murders happen because we live in a chaotic out of balance world that is due to human caused socio/ economic/ mental imbalances. This has scientific factors which are not satan or god created. Any living organism when stressed, crowed, and suffering, will turn in itself. Many types of living organisms in the mammal world create “murder”, and infanticide. We humans are still part of these organism and we forget that. We elevate ourselves far too much and think we are too intelligent.

We have always used religion as a coping mechanism. How can there be a god when children are starved, beaten tortured, raped, and killed? What sort of god is that? A sadistic icon of our minds.

Murders happen because we live in a chaotic out of balance world that is due to human caused socio/ economic/ mental imbalances. This has scientific factors which are not satan or god created. Any living organism when stressed, crowed, and suffering, will turn in itself. Many types of living organisms in the mammal world create “murder”, and infanticide. We humans are still part of these organism and we forget that. We elevate ourselves far too much and think we are too intelligent.

We have always used religion as a coping mechanism. How can there be a god when children are starved, beaten tortured, raped, and killed? What sort of god is that? A sadistic icon of our minds.

Now here's Bill with the weather.

Satan has always been “worshipped” but it became a fad ever since Anton Lavey, a crafty businessman, created a ridiculously artificial construct for the anti-religious to “worship” with “bible” and ceremonies not unlike the Christians pray and worship with their own Bibles.
Right. but in the 90's you would never, ever see a show glorifying the devil as the main character such as the show Lucifer. Pushed and promoted. Numerous anime and cartoons now with the main character as a demon who's just trying to redeem himself or get revenge. Same thing with games. During the formative years, as a baby and toddler if you are brought into this system it becomes a core part of how you perceive the world. Deeply rooted. Not easily changed. Not much different from how your eyes see the colors they do. Anything installed at this crucial point becomes part of the person. Part of their paradigm. Part of the core belief system. So even now you may love the devilish characters and demons but if you were brought up christian or catholic this would have unseen strings attached to it. Not consciously recognized. Unseen causes & effects. You come to like or even love these characters but the powerful rituals or prayer, baptism, and all that comes along with the religion at such a young age... will have your own subconscious mind working against you. If you're close to death and praying to god... it's still part of your system. If you're close to death and afraid of going to hell... it's still part of your system. It's in those moments that one will learn just how deeply rooted it is, no matter how much their conscious mind thought they overcame it during untrying times. All who got the christian or catholic programming at a young age are effected. Unless they have a very deep understanding of the subconscious mind and can somehow unravel that formative world view & belief. Which is 100x harder than quitting a hardcore drug using the same method.

Your 2nd follow up post is well written and well studied i agree with most of it :). Not saying and didn't say everything is god or devil. This is a thread about "biblical end times" so my post was in the context of a biblical end time (world view). In the biblical context yes this is the end times. Does that mean i think it is the actual end times from the bible? No. "Of sorts". To elaborate. A new age. Aaaand this is why i said words are ambiguous.

3rd post i was referring to things like to mass school shootings. Televise it just once (in the usual trauma driven msm style) and that plants the seed for other copy cats to follow in the future.Repeat it more, more, more it becomes an accepted norm. That seed gets watered in the minds it took root in. And once conditions are right (Psychotic break while on psychotropic drugs + other) it gets carried out. Yes there has always been violence everyone can agree with that. but in modern years this is a completely new breed for the western world. What other time in history other than recent years has mass shootings taken place bi-weekly in the west?

Last edited:
Hey, I lived and or worked in a very chaotic, dangerous environment...the extremely poor, high crime, gang infested, trigger- happy police patrolled Chicago. :)

And don't forget that 80% of Chicago born females want Chicago based wrestler Phil "CM Punk" Brooks's babies.

Yes, the Internet Wrestling Community (IWC) are in love with a overrated joke wrestler who thinks he's the "Best in the World!".

Yes there has always been violence everyone can agree with that. but in modern years this is a completely new breed for the western world. What other time in history other than recent years has mass shootings taken place bi-weekly in the west?

Is the violence a new breed? The reporting and knowledge of it en masse is new.

Certainly the gun violence is new and,perhaps, gives a bias to the figure more towards those individuals who go nuts versus a couple hundred years ago society could have been said to be more violent generally.
Yet a serial killer would have struggled to get the numbers back then - unless in control of a Nation state.

So, is one angle more the way things are reported that change behaviour?

Similar to the proliferation of superstitious belief and general ignorance as the people find each other on the internet.
Their belief gains strength through knowing there are more like them.

Right. but in the 90's you would never, ever see a show glorifying the devil as the main character such as the show Lucifer. Pushed and promoted. Numerous anime and cartoons now with the main character as a demon who's just trying to redeem himself or get revenge. Same thing with games. During the formative years, as a baby and toddler if you are brought into this system it becomes a core part of how you perceive the world. Deeply rooted. Not easily changed. Not much different from how your eyes see the colors they do. Anything installed at this crucial point becomes part of the person. Part of their paradigm. Part of the core belief system. So even now you may love the devilish characters and demons but if you were brought up christian or catholic this would have unseen strings attached to it. Not consciously recognized. Unseen causes & effects. You come to like or even love these characters but the powerful rituals or prayer, baptism, and all that comes along with the religion at such a young age... will have your own subconscious mind working against you. If you're close to death and praying to god... it's still part of your system. If you're close to death and afraid of going to hell... it's still part of your system. It's in those moments that one will learn just how deeply rooted it is, no matter how much their conscious mind thought they overcame it during untrying times.

Your 2nd follow up post is well written and well studied i agree with most of it :). Not saying and didn't say everything is god or devil. This is a thread about "biblical end times" so my post was in the context of a biblical end time (world view). In the biblical context yes this is the end times. Does that mean i think it is the actual end times from the bible? No. "Of sorts". Aaaand this is why i said words are ambiguous.

3rd post i was referring to things like to mass school shootings. Televise it just once (in the usual trauma driven msm style) and that plants the seed for other copy cats to follow in the future.Repeat it more, more, more it becomes an accepted norm. That seed gets watered in the minds it took root in. And once conditions are right (Psychotic break while on psychotropic drugs + other) it gets carried out. Yes there has always been violence everyone can agree with that. but in modern years this is a completely new breed for the western world. What other time in history other than recent years has mass shootings taken place bi-weekly in the west?

I really like discussing this with you. You are intelligent and not prone to the emotions of others. I have to admit, I am tv free. There just is so much crap on tv! So I cannot comment on the shows. I think that people nowadays see both god and Lucifer as cartoon figures. Lucifer is certainly more intriguing and glamourous to young folks. I went to parochial school as a child along with Sunday and studied all religions rather obsessively. I have gone to Hindu temple, as well as Black Baptist Church, and even dated two Satanist. I have friends who live the Pagan spiriuatlity. I have worked in Orthodox Jewish nursing home and that was truly fascinating. I worked in NYC where Hasidic Jews were everywhere. So there has been lots a experiences, knowledge, and cultures witnessed first hand.

I think that a lot of people, especially young people these days, see that things are not as bad and evil as grown ups tell them, and so they are naturally drawn to these things anyways. The more bad and evil something is said to be, the more some will take to it obsessively. I was, and I did! Things are natural,y not all bad nor all good. People and religions should specifically teach that things are all shades. That way children have more intelligence is making decisions.

Society is turning in in itself, like any ecosystem that turn over crowded, and unhealthy. Take for instance, rats, who naturally in healthy environments, are excellant mothers, and clean, protective of others in their species. When food is scare, or subject to massive over crowding , they not only kill other rats, but cannibalize their own children.

Humans can not evolve to keep up with the rates of change that keep happening. It took us 3 million years to get to agriculture! We have only been engaged in agriculture for 40 thousand years! Look at the changes just since the industrial age. Not the computer age. We cannot evolve and there will a lot of chaos, mayhem, and destruction. Look at the environmental destruction, the collapse of the large extended families of indigenous people. All this took hundreds of thousands of years to evolve. We are forcing changes to water, air, the earth, and even underground, under the ocean, and in the atmospher way beyond earth. So in this way humans are bringing about the end of times as we know it. It has NOTHING to do with god or satan.

Last edited:

Certainly the gun violence is new and,perhaps, gives a bias to the figure more towards those individuals who go nuts versus a couple hundred years ago society could have been said to be more violent generally.
Yet a serial killer would have struggled to get the numbers back then - unless in control of a Nation state.

Similar to the proliferation of superstitious belief and general ignorance as the people find each other on the internet.

There always have been serial killers, rapists, and murders. I do not believe there has always been this much amount of unhappiness. Humans have created this. We have created sad unhappy children. We as adults are sad and unhappy.

People were just too tired to be bored, depressed, or angry in agrarian times! You worked sun up to sun down out in the fields. We evolved to do this work. We had a dozen kids just to have field hands and cooks. Now children are constantly whining they are “bored,” and want to sit at computers or in their phones all days living in fantasy game worlds. They can get get enough.

I think people have always complained about the “end of times.” Do any serious reading about the beginnings of the Industrial Age in Europe in the 1700s. There were riots, and killings over the loss of jobs and the onslaught of machines.

And don't forget that 80% of Chicago born females want Chicago based wrestler Phil "CM Punk" Brooks's babies.

Yes, the Internet Wrestling Community (IWC) are in love with a overrated joke wrestler who thinks he's the "Best in the World!".

Never heard of him. I hate that stupid fake wrestling. It’s comic relief!

"
Yet a serial killer would have struggled to get the numbers back then - unless in control of a Nation state." Nice distinction :)

It is one angle, yes. If they televised and sensationalized cannibalism in the same way there would be an increase of people willing to try human meat. Many, those who would have never even considered it before. "the same way" contains a lot but can be summarized with psychological exploits. Mainly repetition, dehumanization and a glorification that would be done in a similar manner to the show iZombie. Delicious sexualized looking meals made from human meat. Perhaps an artificial food shortage. Perhaps "prisoner meat".

while some people might be predisposed to carry out such acts and be emboldened by realizing there are others like them, i do believe that "regular" people can be conditioned to carry it out as well. If pushed with enough repetition and psychological exploits even cannibalism could become just as common as abortion.

I really like discussing this with you. You are intelligent and not prone to the emotions of others. I have to admit, I am tv free. There just is so much crap on tv! So I cannot comment on the shows. I think that people nowadays see both god and Lucifer as cartoon figures. Lucifer is certainly more intriguing and glamourous to young folks. I went to parochial school as a child along with Sunday and studied all religions rather obsessively. I have gone to Hindu temple, as well as Black Baptist Church, and even dated two Satanist. I have friends who live the Pagan spiriuatlity. I have worked in Orthodox Jewish nursing home and that was truly fascinating. I worked in NYC where Hasidic Jews were everywhere. So there has been lots a experiences, knowledge, and cultures witnessed first hand.

I think that a lot of people, especially young people these days, see that things are not as bad and evil as grown ups tell them, and so they are naturally drawn to these things anyways. The more bad and evil something is said to be, the more some will take to it obsessively. I was, and I did! Things are natural,y not all bad nor all good. People and religions should specifically teach that things are all shades. That way children have more intelligence is making decisions.

Society is turning in in itself, like any ecosystem that turn over crowded, and unhealthy. Take for instance, rats, who naturally in healthy environments, are excellant mothers, and clean, protective of others in their species. When food is scare, or subject to massive over crowding , they not only kill other rats, but cannibalize their own children.

Humans can not evolve to keep up with the rates of change that keep happening. It took us 3 million years to get to agriculture! We have only been engaged in agriculture for 40 thousand years! Look at the changes just since the industrial age. Not the computer age. We cannot evolve and there will a lot of chaos, mayhem, and destruction. Look at the environmental destruction, the collapse of the large extended families of indigenous people. All this took hundreds of thousands of years to evolve. We are forcing changes to water, air, the earth, and even underground, under the ocean, and in the atmospher way beyond earth. So in this way humans are bringing about the end of times as we know it. It has NOTHING to do with god or satan.

Thanks i could say the same about you :). Seen your posts around here a while back and you usually offer up a good read. It's strange i know just how toxic TV is for the mind yet it's currently necessary for me to disassociate with. Being TV free have you noticed an improvement in your mood despite an inner city past?

And that is true i agree that at a young age parents should very carefully plan what they do around and teach their offspring. I mean, how polarizing is the god and devil. If you're bad there will be gnashing teeth which will rip apart your flesh in hell! No kid should have that as part of their paradigm. Then as they grow up anytime they do anything wrong there might be a nice rebellious rush but the karmic law installed would bring about the backlash. If they believe it to be so (core belief) it is.

We shouldn't be lumped in with the power hungry corporations and politicians. Clean energy technologies have been invented and would have had us living harmoniously with earth. Yet that got suppressed and some of the inventors assassinated because of a few bad, greedy apples. If it was accessible to us most would use that tech. But if they make it 2million dollars each knowing that nobody would be able to afford it while pushing a dirt cheap alternative that they know everybody could afford but it destroys the planet well... there's no choice. I would definitely classify them as them and not lumped them in with us when it comes to the matter of destroying the planet.

Lol anyway have you heard those theories about how they're trying to rush / modify evolution along instead of having it all collapse?

Until or unless you can provide a link citing
the source of this statistic, I will assume
you made it up. :)

"
Yet a serial killer would have struggled to get the numbers back then - unless in control of a Nation state." Nice distinction :)

It is one angle, yes. If they televised and sensationalized cannibalism in the same way there would be an increase of people willing to try human meat. Many, those who would have never even considered it before. "the same way" contains a lot but can be summarized with psychological exploits. Mainly repetition, dehumanization and a glorification that would be done in a similar manner to the show iZombie. Delicious sexualized looking meals made from human meat. Perhaps an artificial food shortage. Perhaps "prisoner meat".

while some people might be predisposed to carry out such acts and be emboldened by realizing there are others like them, i do believe that "regular" people can be conditioned to carry it out as well. If pushed with enough repetition and psychological exploits even cannibalism could become just as common as abortion.

I love zombie movies and shows. However, here is a point the original poster might enjoy. Killing zombies is a way for people to kill humans in a so called “harmless” sort of way. Only it’s only making killing that much more real and acceptable. Who mainly watch zombie stuff
on the screen and kill zombies in gory splattering visuals? Young people of course. So yeah, there is a sense that fantasy melds with reality for those not so mentally well balanced.

Grand Theft Auto is still shocking to me. You can kill people in all sorts of ways, and be a “bad criminal,” for “entertainment.” You can do a lot more that kill people in some video games and it’s pretty horrifying. Yes, we are exposed to so much these days, that young people see a lot, and some get ideas, and others laugh at the most violent torture scenes, and others go online to learn how to make bombs.

I believe the human race will extinct itself long before any deities get around to it.

If I remember correctly, the Bible says nobody will know when the end is coming, so if you're Christian and you know the end is near, you must be mistaken.

Someone correct me if I'm remembering wrong. It's been ages since I've read the Bible.

There is a science book out now about there being only 5 mass extinctions in the history of planet earth. We are now in the beginning stages of the 6th extinction phase. The coral reefs are dying. That is a sign that only happened in the last 5 mass extinctions. Then there is an alarming mass extinction of life forms happening at ever increasing speeds- Birds, mammals, plant species, and insects, amphibians, etc. I listened to a fantastic podcast on NPR yesterday about this from scientist Peter Brannon.

It doesn’t matter how it’s happening as our burning of fossil fuels mimics what happened in the other mass extinctions- erupting volcanos, asteroid strikes, etc.

The scariest thing is, that scientists debate all th time on how fast mass extinctions (like dinosaurs) happened in the past- some say in as little as 15 minutes as the earth erupted in cataclysmic fire, ash, and smoke. Others say that the extinctions took a long time- up to thousands of years. So they cannot predict just how fast our next mass extinction event will take. Only that we need to stop all the environmental destruction within the next 20 years in order to try and slow it down.

So ok, if god created the planet, and many humans pray to god to save them from day to day challenges,...than god sees that we destroy “his” work, and he is supposed to “save” us? It makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom