• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Do you even youtube bro?

thegamerchunk1

Learning.
Hello, It's the most amazing aspie here (The level of narcissism is way up high, like cn tower high) and I wanted to ask you guys: Do you even youtube bro?

By that I mean do you watch youtube? If yes which channel???

Personnaly I watch a lot of gaming content but also channels like Sargon of Akkad, Armoured Skeptic, ShoeOnHead, Thunderf00t, TL;DR and other channels like that.

I watch films and documentaries and post short videos of my own, linked to my walking blog - the link's in my signature.

I subscribe to a lot of channels. Some are official Disney accounts, some are Disney fan accounts, some are YouTube Poopers, and some are random vloggers.
My own channel is Simbaholic.

I watch a lot of danger Dolan, Jenna marbles, captain valor, will Wheaton, and whatever I'm obsessed with that week weather it's how to's, documentaries, music, or weird internet phenomena, sometimes just whatever will make me laugh, I also like watching people try foreign food, makeup tutorials, muppets, pbs, destorm, weeblstuff, etc etc etc.

Mostly music, retro gaming, tech, humor related stuff - anything pertaining to my interests at the moment and then some. There's a link to my channel on my profile if anyone's interested, but don't expect too much activity there.

There's only three channels I follow. One is a vlog by an Aspie friend, one is by a scientific skeptic/feminist, and of course, Last Week Tonight (which I rarely get to watch at home). I'm hoping to grow my list to include more autism vlogs, but unfortunately, for the most part I am restricted to satellite Internet service, which is not particularly suited to streaming video.

Mostly music, retro gaming, tech, humor related stuff - anything pertaining to my interests at the moment and then some. There's a link to my channel on my profile if anyone's interested, but don't expect too much activity there.
I did watched some of your game play and was nice to watch.

I feel games that was designed in SD should be recorded in SD since your not getting any enhancement in HD for pixels that does not exist. I'm glad though you keep the aspect ratio of the game as I seen many people convert 4:3 game into 16:9 ratio.

YouTube is great. I often watch music videos, concert footage and documentaries about bands. Its also great for more general documentaries about current affairs, crime etc. I have 4 channels in which I sometimes comment on videos altho I don't do it as often these days but it is still enjoyable.:)

I do, but there is much content there that is quite questionable. I would like to caution many here that YouTube actually reserves the right to reuse videos you upload there for any purpose. If you don't want them to reuse them, don't submit them there. I know "everyone else" (that's millions of vloggers) submits them there too, but if they don't want the YouTube team to use their videos like that, they are all wrong. This is just as fact, not my opinion.

New Threads

Top Bottom