• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Did you ever break the law? Curiosity only.

Ever broke the law?

• Never

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Once or twice

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • At least three times in my life

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

alien girl

Including petty crimes, drunk in public, tesspasing, shoplifting, faking IDs to get into a nightclub or work when underage, underage drinking, whatever.

I started drinking Shandy in Pubs at about 13, about 4 and half years before I was legal, I always used to get served though even though I looked young (and still do, I certainly don't look like I'm 40 next Thursday)

I also used to Pirate Play Station games off a mate of my younger Cousin 20 years ago, 3 games for a tenner but I'm very anti-Piracy nowadays, besides which, if I modified my Xbox to play copied games, it would void the warranty, which I kind of need.

When I was a kid, I got many traffic tickets. Then I switched my need for speed to dirt bikes and snowmobiles. No more tickets and no more fines.

Shoplifted a few times as a teen, trespassed a few times too, I don't think being drunk in public is against the law here but I've done that, parked in no parking zones *gasp*, done fair bit of pirating.

Yes, many, many, times. But small stuff always. I was unusally good at evading capture however, parkour stuff sometimes, having to evade people (gangs) from age 6 on. So I had a few interesting police chases. :D I considered myself extremely lucky therefore to not have a criminal record besides tickets and citations when I decided to go into the military. Even so, I had to go in front of a judge and have stuff dropped and altered to meet enlistment requirements. He was all for it however. Part of the 'Better Bootcamp then Jail' philosophy. Few of my friends were so lucky, and in fact I had to dissasociate myself increasingly as they got into more serious things.

I street raced for over 30 years and got every moving violation they could toss at me.
Sometimes I raced again just to pay the fines :p

Mainly downloading TV show torrents in the noughties as there were some US shows not shown here-that never happens now and even if it did there are streaming sites, that are still illegal of course. Never stolen anything physically tangible and used to have nightmares that I did. There were only a couple of occasions where I went underage drinking by pretending to be 18 (strangely never got asked for ID even though I clearly didn't look 18, hmm), other times we got an adult to buy it from a shop for us or took it from my friend's mum and dads mini bar-after that day I never drank again as I nearly died and my friend didn't want to see me again for a long while. Also used to smoke when slightly underage but not for long. Oh and I used to occasionally fare-dodge on the Manchester tram system just because I was completely broke and their fares were extortionate. I did get caught and fined (and being honest I gave them my correct details not fake ones like most people did) but it was only £10 if I remember correctly.

Mainly downloading TV show torrents in the noughties as there were some US shows not shown here-that never happens now and even if it did there are streaming sites, that are still illegal of course. Never stolen anything physically tangible and used to have nightmares that I did. There were only a couple of occasions where I went underage drinking by pretending to be 18 (strangely never got asked for ID even though I clearly didn't look 18, hmm), other times we got an adult to buy it from a shop for us or took it from my friend's mum and dads mini bar-after that day I never drank again as I nearly died and my friend didn't want to see me again for a long while. Also used to smoke when slightly underage but not for long. Oh and I used to occasionally fare-dodge on the Manchester tram system just because I was completely broke and their fares were extortionate. I did get caught and fined (and being honest I gave them my correct details not fake ones like most people did) but it was only £10 if I remember correctly.

Here the fine for not paying on the bus is 25$, but most people dont get it, except one teen girl who'd been told by the ticketman her mother will have to pay and he wrote her name. I see people getting caught not paying the bus fare many times, and the ticketman just tells them to get off the bus, and they argue and get smart, and still aren't being fined. The ticketman only once told the drive to call the police when one guy acted as if he was going to hit him, and I've seen that same guy almost starting a fight with another passenger for no reason. He acted crazy. Anyway, it doesn't matter, because he got off the bus and just walked, and the cops would most likely never find him.

I have broken the law however it was during a meltdown that I vandalised a car (left a scratch). I've never stolen, vandalised or assaulted anyone or anything with any forethought.

I've fractured a law or two - particularly when it comes to fast driving. Knock on wood I've not been caught yet.

Only other thing I did, over 30 years ago when I was about 8, I got the original Gremlins movie out of the video shop despite it having a 15 age rating, should've been a PG in my opinion, it was about as scary as a stale Bread cake!

I used to do that quite a bit, get age rated videos out, but only when I was with me Dad.

Never been caught, but I used to be a stoner and a drunk, so that should tell you enough! lol

Shoplifting, public intoxication, trespassing, assault, vandalising a letterbox (several), and smashing a window at an elementary school. That's all behind me now, I'm a lot calmer and matured.

About 5 years ago I downloaded a Torrent of all 5 series' of the Muppet Show, as well as all 8 series' of British show Knightmare, both 80s classics.

Trespassing. Driving without a license (motorcycle and truck) a long time ago. Ran away from home. Plus other miscellaneous things when I was a kid.

New Threads

Top Bottom