• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Did get me a puppy today

AdriannaD

Did get me a puppy today,a 3 month old Black Labrador Retriever.I did get a female and named her Alexa.Went to a great breeder whom did take them to the vet for their needed shot and check ups.Alexa was very friendly to me and she came right up to me.Said I wanted her taking her home.It was time,my last Lab that lived 12 years had to be put down in June and it was very tough to make the decision.So far good,follows me and getting used to her new home.

Wonderful! What a happy time, inviting a puppy into your family. I hope we get to see a picture of Alexa.

Nice! Meanwhile at home while I have been away in Morocco, our cats have taken over my chair.
-1348805697043779237.jpg

Roughly a month ago, my daughter and I got a puppy too. But he was deaf, and I don't know how to care for a deaf dog. So we found a really great program that took him in to a foster home, and gave him sign language classes to learn commands and things. He's been adopted out already. We miss lil Bagel. He was a good dog. But we're happy he's gone to a family that can care better for him.

New Threads

Top Bottom